There are 160 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Mursh, Jamal Crawford >>>>>>>> IT right now. Not close bro. And if Crawford is only getting 6 a year, that's damn good value.

f**king Jazz thread was on top of ours... Whats crackin. I hope we get Exum. We need a long term PG. Ray Ray will be a solid backup IMO. I like the kid a lot.

Thoughts?
I would love exum. He's my 3rd choice.

Just read an article on how JT is fed up being here in sac lol

Also we interviewed Aaron Gordon at the combine today and he said he loves defense more than scoring or something like that so it's almost a garuntee we are drafting him
[ Edited by marshniners24 on May 15, 2014 at 1:46 PM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Also we interviewed Aaron Gordon at the combine today and he said he loves defense more than scoring or something like that so it's almost a garuntee we are drafting him

JT said that? GTFO. That dude has been an overpaid POS for too long. All he does is complain for no reason. And he is good at nothing. What does he do good? Nothing.

Idiot... Can you link that Mursher?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

f**king Jazz thread was on top of ours... Whats crackin. I hope we get Exum. We need a long term PG. Ray Ray will be a solid backup IMO. I like the kid a lot.

Thoughts?

That's a dude I'd definitely love to have. There's gonna be a damn good player left if we are around 7. I just hope it nets us something better than a role player.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

JT said that? GTFO. That dude has been an overpaid POS for too long. All he does is complain for no reason. And he is good at nothing. What does he do good? Nothing.

Idiot... Can you link that Mursher?

JT's been on the trade block for a while now and he's said that maybe he needs a fresh start. I heard him say this several times last year. He always brings up that he has played with more players than anyone else since he's come into the league. (basically saying he's always on a s**tty team with high player turnover)
Bewm

http://cowbellkingdom.com/2014/05/15/watch-jason-thompson-vents-frustrations-with-sacramento-kings/
Originally posted by Muggins:
JT's been on the trade block for a while now and he's said that maybe he needs a fresh start. I heard him say this several times last year. He always brings up that he has played with more players than anyone else since he's come into the league. (basically saying he's always on a s**tty team with high player turnover)

Well, we tried to trade him but no one wants the two years (I think) left on his contract. Because he isn't worth it. I know he has been on s**tty teams, but he is part of the reason why they are s**tty. He was a number 11 or 12 pick and is a marginal backup. He has had plenty of opportunities to do something and he hasn't. He needs to take responsibility.
Gotta agree with him at some parts, we need to trade him
Gotta agree with him at some parts, we need to trade him

Yeah, I do agree with some things like the lack of ball movement. And the ball being stuck in a few guys hands. He is talking about DMC and IT, but more IT. Because DMC has to take a lot of shots for us to even have a remote chance most games.

I don't like the fact that he complains about guarding the best big and getting into constant foul trouble. He should take that as a challenge and D up. I know its hard sometimes to not foul the bigs on the block, but at the end of the day, JT has always fouled too much and made way too many mental mistakes. Dumb touch fouls all the time.

He is also obsessed with the amount of shots he gets. A lot of guys are but he mentions that over and over in the interview. He wants to put up 10 to 12 shots per game. Why? He has had so many oppurtunities over the last six years to capatalize on offense. He has failed to. Why should he get a consistent 12 shots a game when half the time he goes 2 for 8? His post game is GARBAGE and his little mid range is average at best sometimes.

Maybe he doesn't realize that they wanted to trade him but no one wants his two years. And that money he has left. And its his fault.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Ray and Ben throwing out tonight's 1st pitch at the River Cats game

[ Edited by Muggins on May 15, 2014 at 8:14 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings just posted this on their twitter.

lol bye bye JT you f****t. (it's ok to use that word in here)
Originally posted by Muggins:
Kings just posted this on their twitter.

lol bye bye JT you f****t. (it's ok to use that word in here)

Big vote tomorrow. Basically, the final piece to this puzzle. A lot of different things planned in downtown sac from what I've heard... makes me think back to the Seattle thing. On this forum. Random people who think they know everything talking out of their ass and being wrong. That was funny.
Lottery selection tomorrow.
I had a dream I was at a kings draft lottery party and we got the first pick and I was the only one excited
Lottery selection tomorrow.
I had a dream I was at a kings draft lottery party and we got the first pick and I was the only one excited

Your girlfriend (well, one of them ) is going to rep the Kings at the lottery from what I'm hearing... She is really trying to have her pops pay for her to become a star lol
Share 49ersWebzone