There are 422 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Apparently the Bulls offered Noah for Hawes after their rookie seasons.

Sounds false. Petrie would have done that anytime from draft day until today.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Apparently the Bulls offered Noah for Hawes after their rookie seasons.

Sounds false. Petrie would have done that anytime
from draft day until today.

But would the Maloofs?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Apparently the Bulls offered Noah for Hawes after their rookie seasons.

Sounds false. Petrie would have done that anytime
from draft day until today.

But would the Maloofs?

Pretty sure they would have at that time if Petrie had said so. There would be no reason for the Maloofs to go against Petrie at that time and to pick Hawes over Noah. Noah would have been the more popular pick with the fans too.
Come on Sactown, let's win this one before we hit the road
Reggie Evans is looking like Dennis Rodman out there! Woo
Reggie Evans is a beast
good win last night
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
good win last night

stupid win last night. Do you guys even know how to tank?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
good win last night

stupid win last night. Do you guys even know how to tank?

doesn't matter, we get screwed by the "lottery" every year
Muggins are you efyou9 on snapchat? Lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Muggins are you efyou9 on snapchat? Lol

This?

Also, did you know there is only one team in the NBA with 3 players averaging 20 points? the Kings, lOL wut
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Muggins are you efyou9 on snapchat? Lol

Yes. You got my snapper I presume lol.

Kings gonna win on the road tonight! f**k the Bucks!

That pic is so dope
damn dude, I had no idea it was you so I didnt send them there. You are on the list now dough
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
damn dude, I had no idea it was you so I didnt send them there. You are on the list now dough

Yep I just randomly signed up a few weeks ago and added a couple wz'ers. Didn't really say anything about it tho lol.