There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
i still don't understand/like the landry signing. It's the only mistake this new regime has made so far.

That's cause you have 0 basketball knowledge. It wasn't a "WOW" signing but it wasn't bad lol

overpaid and the contract is too long.

They probably knew that they would try to trade Patterson/Hayes/JT and needed more capable bigs.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
i still don't understand/like the landry signing. It's the only mistake this new regime has made so far.

That's cause you have 0 basketball knowledge. It wasn't a "WOW" signing but it wasn't bad lol

overpaid and the contract is too long.

They probably knew that they would try to trade Patterson/Hayes/JT and needed more capable bigs.

I understand. Landry is a solid player but his contract doe.

But anyways, i hope gay cousins come back soon. I don't want this team to tank no more; win as many games as possible.
Landry makes like 6 Mil a year. That's like a mid level exception price.
Apparently there is going to be some announcement at midnight tonight. I saw it mentioned on the news and now Carmichael Dave is tweeting about it and Grant is saying the same s**t..

Oh and although I have no idea what that's about I do know we should be seeing some official Arena renderings any day now...
You guys better beat us tonight!
We have no Cousins or Gay for the 3rd straight game. You should beat us.
Originally posted by Muggins:
We have no Cousins or Gay for the 3rd straight game. You should beat us.

I know but I really hope we don't. lol I want Isiah to go off for like 50 and Jimmer around 30.
JT is ballin tonight. People hate on him and all but I think he can always play like this. He's been pretty misused so far in his career. Not that it's much to brag about but he's the best PF we've had since C-Webb.
WHATS THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
Pulling the ole hack-a-Gobert eh?
WHATS THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

SO ANXIOUS. I UNNO IF I CAN STAY UP THAT LATE!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Pulling the ole hack-a-Gobert eh?

lol well at least he got one of them!
Um I don't see anything
i woke up for this s**t?