There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

f**k STOP and their Chris Hansen secret money btw. I hope we rape them of their BS ballot effort.
So whos watching the game tomorrow against the Thunder at 4pm? LULZ
Originally posted by pdizo916:

LOL When I saw that game time during the game last night I said NO ONE WILL SEE THAT
Originally posted by Muggins:

LOL When I saw that game time during the game last night I said NO ONE WILL SEE THAT

raider/kings fans.

raider/kings fans.

Very few of them even. I would watch the NFCCG over some regular season basketball game if I was a Raiders fan. I would record the Kings game.
yea, i probably wouldn't watch the game even if the 49ers are getting blown out.
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick27m
Kings coach Michael Malone also fined $25k for verbal abuse of a game official/not proceeding directly to locker room following Jan. 17 game

Carl Landry returned tonight and IT had a career high in points
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Carl Landry returned tonight and IT had a career high in points

Yeah, obviously none of us saw the game but I recorded it and then was so pissed after the Niners game that I deleted the Kings game along with the Niners game lol.

Anyway, here's IT's Highlights..

[ Edited by Muggins on Jan 20, 2014 at 1:23 PM ]
sacniner check this out
sacniner check this out

Haha, that's an awesome find homie! Great memory too... That kind of s**t is uncalled for. I wouldn't throw food/drinks at any player. Only people I would think about throwing something at is the Maloof family or Hansen
Originally posted by sacniner:

Wow that is f**king awesome!