There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
Of course Mclemore was gonna fail, he went to Sacramento. s**tty org puts out s**tty players constantly


P.S the Wolves are gonna f**k you guys so hard tonight

Lol. He was your boy a month ago and now you calling him a failure already. Smh. You did the same thing with K Love. I guess you're only a Niner fan. That Kansas and Minnesota fandom is BS. All good though. Go niners.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Of course Mclemore was gonna fail, he went to Sacramento. s**tty org puts out s**tty players constantly


P.S the Wolves are gonna f**k you guys so hard tonight

Lol. He was your boy a month ago and now you calling him a failure already. Smh. You did the same thing with K Love. I guess you're only a Niner fan. That Kansas and Minnesota fandom is BS. All good though. Go niners.
I just understand why he isnt playing well, Kings gonna King, trade him to an actual team and he will ball out


Kevin Love can EAD, cant wait until he leaves to LA
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 15, 2014 at 9:27 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
I just understand why he isnt playing well, Kings gonna King, trade him to an actual team and he will ball out


Kevin Love can EAD, cant wait until he leaves to LA

I kind of knew he would struggle this year. Didn't you? He can't put it on the floor at all yet. I think next year he will improve but still struggle as well. Gotta be patient with him, but its worth it because of the natural talent he has. I have faith in our new coaching staff because at least they know their checks won't bounce week to weeek. I just wish we had a decent veteran SG in front of him but we don't.
lol val said exactly what sac said he would.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I just understand why he isnt playing well, Kings gonna King, trade him to an actual team and he will ball out


Kevin Love can EAD, cant wait until he leaves to LA

I kind of knew he would struggle this year. Didn't you? He can't put it on the floor at all yet. I think next year he will improve but still struggle as well. Gotta be patient with him, but its worth it because of the natural talent he has. I have faith in our new coaching staff because at least they know their checks won't bounce week to weeek. I just wish we had a decent veteran SG in front of him but we don't.
I knew he was gonna struggle if you thought he was gonna be a killer like Kobe or Wade or guys like that, its not his personality. Dude has all the skills in the world but he will never be a killer like Wade or Kobe. I think he can be a quiet guy like Ray Allen
Originally posted by valrod33:
I knew he was gonna struggle if you thought he was gonna be a killer like Kobe or Wade or guys like that, its not his personality. Dude has all the skills in the world but he will never be a killer like Wade or Kobe. I think he can be a quiet guy like Ray Allen

I don't think that at all. That isn't his personality, like Wiggins also. I think he'll be solid and if he comes close to Ray Allen, f**k we got lucky. Don't think he will ever be that good. But I think he'll be a quality starting 2 guard eventually.
Yeah no one thought dude was gonna be Kobe or Wade. If anything we are hoping for a poor man's Ray Allen and maybe possibly one day getting somewhat close to Ray level.
Kings alley-ooping all over vals a*****e.
Rudy Gay is such a stud. f**k all the haters that said how terrible that trade was for us. Derrick Williams is an awesome bench player too. Obviously Cousins is the best Center in the league.
Now lets trade Thompson and Thornton to Minnesota for Love. Lol.
You guys even suck at tanking. Lol such a s**tty Org. Can't do anything right
Originally posted by valrod33:
You guys even suck at tanking. Lol such a s**tty Org. Can't do anything right

Climbing the standings

Originally posted by valrod33:
You guys even suck at tanking. Lol such a s**tty Org. Can't do anything right

Haha.

One of my friends who is the biggest Kings fan I know has a theory that they try to beat good teams to get the fans excited and want to show up to games but lose to the s**tty teams so our record falls and it also hurts the s**tty teams chances of getting a high pick.
I wanted this team to be better then last year and so far they are. It goes beyond their record which, is still crappy. They compete. Find a way to lose for the most part BUT they're not getting smoked every night.

They never get a top 3 pick no matter the odds. For this season and maybe the next I'd be happy with steady growth until the new makes their stamp on the future.