LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:
i hope they trade Jimmer while his value is peeking. Boy, i wished we had brandon knight in that 2011 draft....

Yeah I wanted Kemba or Knight.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Cousins balling again.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Why is this Papa Roach dude on my tv? So awkward.
We got waxxxed. The Kings have a looooong way to go but they have a nice building block in DMC. I know im beating a deadhorse but I would give up TWO of the following for Rondo: Ben MC, Thomas, 1st pick at the end of the year. Hell, I may even swap picks only if the pick is slotted 3 spots behind the Kings'.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 14, 2014 at 6:29 PM ]
Alright guys, I really didn't wanna do this so early, but man B Mac is stinking up the joint for a while now. I know he is super raw and young, but Jesus, he hasn't been able to hit an open jumper in months. Also, his defense has regressed. Before Val comes in here and says it's all sacramneto's fault, the kid should be able to hit a few wide open jumpers. That's all I'm saying. He needs some confidence badly. Another negative is that Marcus Thornton is useless 95%of the time. We ain't getting s**t from the 2. Nothing.

We knew that we would get waxed in Indiana, but let's see what these guys do tomorrow against a mediocre team.
Yea Bmac sucks
I loved B Mac though. I haven't been wrong about a draft pick since.................FOREVER.
I'm not giving up on B Mac by any stretch. That would be idiotic. We have to be realistic. Thornton was supposed to be a bridge for him this year. He is super raw and should have stayed in college another year or two probably. I think he will be good because he has too much talent. Crazy hops, moves well without the ball, has great form on his jumper and a quick release. Also, he seems really humble and like a good kid. Just right now, he has been garbage for a while. I just wish he hit some open jumpers. He is wide open a lot.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yeah BMac at least had a few decent games early in the season. Lately he hasn't done jack squat and it's in his head now. IT looked pretty worthless yesterday btw. I'd say Jimmer outplayed him lol
Originally posted by Muggins:
Yeah BMac at least had a few decent games early in the season. Lately he hasn't done jack squat and it's in his head now. IT looked pretty worthless yesterday btw. I'd say Jimmer outplayed him lol

Yeah, Thornton got benched early for B Mac because he sucked. But, B Mac sucked so bad that Thornton got his starting job back. Of course, Marcus is still garbage lol. Our SG position is screwed

I think IT had his worst game of the season.

Of course Mclemore was gonna fail, he went to Sacramento. s**tty org puts out s**tty players constantly

P.S the Wolves are gonna f**k you guys so hard tonight
Originally posted by valrod33:
Of course Mclemore was gonna fail, he went to Sacramento. s**tty org puts out s**tty players constantly

Lol. He was your boy a month ago and now you calling him a failure already. Smh. You did the same thing with K Love. I guess you're only a Niner fan. That Kansas and Minnesota fandom is BS. All good though. Go niners.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Lol. He was your boy a month ago and now you calling him a failure already. Smh. You did the same thing with K Love. I guess you're only a Niner fan. That Kansas and Minnesota fandom is BS. All good though. Go niners.
I just understand why he isnt playing well, Kings gonna King, trade him to an actual team and he will ball out

Kevin Love can EAD, cant wait until he leaves to LA
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 15, 2014 at 9:27 AM ]
I just understand why he isnt playing well, Kings gonna King, trade him to an actual team and he will ball out

Kevin Love can EAD, cant wait until he leaves to LA

I kind of knew he would struggle this year. Didn't you? He can't put it on the floor at all yet. I think next year he will improve but still struggle as well. Gotta be patient with him, but its worth it because of the natural talent he has. I have faith in our new coaching staff because at least they know their checks won't bounce week to weeek. I just wish we had a decent veteran SG in front of him but we don't.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol val said exactly what sac said he would.
Share 49ersWebzone