204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Forgot about the kings game today, so did they
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:
Haha Acy just posted this pic on his twitter

Originally posted by marshniners24:
4ml?

Valrod?
Wow Rudy Gay has been awesome so far this quarter.
Pizza Guy!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Hell of a game. It's tied in crunch time right now.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol kings gonna king
I'm so tired of Jason Thompson. He is f**kin worthless and has been overrated in sac. He is a loser
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm so tired of Jason Thompson. He is f**kin worthless and has been overrated in sac. He is a loser

Yep. He's f**king bad. Always mishandling the ball. Always seems to be the dude that can get some fingers on the ball in a scrum but then the ball goes off him out of bounds. Basically dude has butterfingers. He's always horrible with his back to the basket. There were a couple times tonight I saw he could get a clear spin to the basket because dude guarding him was shading him the other way and it's just a clear baseline to the rack if he does it.. but JT can't even see it and turns into where dude is guarding him. So frustrating watching him. Ben got them butter fingers too. Jimmer is cool tho. lol jk
Lol muggins with the casual joke but dead serious Jimmer dick suck

Cousins took this game over in the last 2 minutes.
Originally posted by KegBert:

yup, would really like it if he'd learn to give up the ball on some of those fast breaks
The Rockets bench tonight was Omri Casspi, Aaron Brooks, and Francisco Garcia. Lol, too bad they don't have T-Rob anymore.
Just ripping through all the Western conference playoff teams
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KegBert:

Yeah dood is lf**king real deal type s**t. No Centers can hang with him. He's a Forward according too him.
Share 49ersWebzone