There are 187 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

So many heat fans here. Lol
Seems like we always play Miami tough. If only we could get some production from the guards other than IT. Hopefully McLemore is just going through growing pains.
Ive been checking up on the score, seems like a good game. Wish it was on in my area.
[ Edited by KegBert on Dec 27, 2013 at 8:51 PM ]
Kings doing there best bullet impressions atm
[ Edited by Allx9er on Dec 27, 2013 at 9:09 PM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Seems like we always play Miami tough. If only we could get some production from the guards other than IT. Hopefully McLemore is just going through growing pains.

Mc7 sucks
Most impressive win in years!!!!!!!

I am proud.
As kings fan I'd like to say thank you to the NBA, Miami heat, wade, and Jesus for this late Christmas gift
W
awesome w and I couldn't see it because news 10 isn't broadcast in my area. Oh well =/. I'm just happy we got a win, especially against a good team.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Lol I missed the game.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
LOL OH SHEET IT WENTO OVERTIME TOO?
Well now that was just a little unexpected!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Mc7 sucks

He didn't have the best of games. He didn't need too. Instead, Rudy Gay just dominated that third quarter and defensively, this was a brand new team.

LeBron hit some incredible clutch three-point baskets in the waning moments of overtime to keep the Heat close. Had those ridiculous shots not fallen, the Kings would have won this easily.

However, instead, this team kept it's collective head cool, headed down the court, ran the offense, and answered each LeBron miracle with a two-pointer of their own. In the end? The Heat just ran out of time.

Good team win. Not one player stands out in my mind, other than Gay sinking jumper after jumper after jumper in that third quarter. Otherwise, this was as good a team win as I've seen out of this team in a long time.

I still think this was a blip on the radar screen. It's still going to take the better part of three months for this new lineup to jell. Don't expect miracles.

Oh, yeah, and get Jimmer the hell off the court, please. He looked terrible out there. Throwing those no look passes to nobody's home wasn't all that impressive.
When Jimmer entered in the game he had a string on 5 consecutive possessions with a turnover they just need to cut him.

Rudy Gay was a freaking beast from mid range knocking down everything to keep the kings in it and he did very good defensively on Lebron on the other end.
Cuz was a beast and we ended up out scoring them like 60-30 in the paint? Or something like that.

Great team win.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
When Jimmer entered in the game he had a string on 5 consecutive possessions with a turnover they just need to cut him.

Rudy Gay was a freaking beast from mid range knocking down everything to keep the kings in it and he did very good defensively on Lebron on the other end.
Cuz was a beast and we ended up out scoring them like 60-30 in the paint? Or something like that.

Great team win.

Did you see the look on Malone's face after the last one? I think Jimmer may have played himself out of the lineup with that performance. That was pretty bad, even by Bill Bird standards.
Share 49ersWebzone