There are 193 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Haha jrg
Tyrekes return
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Tyrekes return

Sold out to see him... i would have went, but I can't miss the Niner game. Life is rough sometimes.
tyreke who?

BTW, DMC is shooting OVER 50% for the season. He usually hovers around 47 %. The man child has arrived. Now it's time to get MKG and get draft well and we could turn heads next season.
dmc is a man beast among beasts.
We gotta close this 4th quarter out against the big beaks
Originally posted by highway49:
We gotta close this 4th quarter out against the big beaks

they have an immensely talented backcourt. They're probably the most athletic starting backcourt in the league....well them and OKC.
welp, game over. Time to watch the sharks game

edit: It pains me to admit this, but it may be best to get this team the best draft pick possible. As long as they're in the top 5, they're in position to draft (or draft and trade away) potential franchise players.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM ]
  • Jiks
Coach went off the hook lol.
Wow, there was a Kings story on the front page of espn.com for once. Bad news, it was because Mike Malone went off on the team. And rightfully so. He is a straight shooter.

Cousins is great and we all love him. IMO, the best offensive center in the NBA. Although, he cannot protect the rim. He is not good on defense. We need a 4 who is defensive minded and can help to protect the rim. Cousins needs that. Zach Lowe mentioned this in his western conference rankings and I agree with him.

Originally posted by sacniner:
Wow, there was a Kings story on the front page of espn.com for once. Bad news, it was because Mike Malone went off on the team. And rightfully so. He is a straight shooter.

Cousins is great and we all love him. IMO, the best offensive center in the NBA. Although, he cannot protect the rim. He is not good on defense. We need a 4 who is defensive minded and can help to protect the rim. Cousins needs that. Zach Lowe mentioned this in his western conference rankings and I agree with him.

Another player that i wanted was John Henson from the Bucks. Even though i didn't think he warranted the 5th pick, I knew he would be a solid pro.
I dont know about you guys but i like the fact Coach Malone is pissed. He should be. You have to have passion to win.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
What did Malone do? Haven't been able to keep up with much lately.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
nm I see it
Carl Landry is going to do wonders for this team, when he returns
Share 49ersWebzone