There are 203 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

lol did you see Cuz slapping his leg and screaming GAWWWD DAMMIT after missing a FT down 20? lol
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol did you see Cuz slapping his leg and screaming GAWWWD DAMMIT after missing a FT down 20? lol

Yea dude has made like 1 FT all game. Hes so frustrated but hes still playing hard
The kings have 14 technicals in this game
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The kings have 14 technicals in this game

I'd be frustrated if I was getting blown out by the Jazz too. I did not expect this after the last game.
Frustrating is one word you could use to describe this game...
I havent seen the jazz missed since I started watching in the second half
Gobert>Cousins
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Gobert>Cousins

Finally got in a game!
Why does Jimmer never play? Not saying the guy can play any sort of defense but he can shoot. Never understood it.
Why does Jimmer never play? Not saying the guy can play any sort of defense but he can shoot. Never understood it.

Jimmer Time is garbage time! Dude is on fire tonight

Cause he sucks. Don't let muggins tell you different

Lol at Hamady going HAM at the end and then John Lucas trying to fight Jimmer lol what a douche
I don't think Jimmer is any worse than Thornton.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Cause he sucks. Don't let muggins tell you different

Lol at Hamady going HAM at the end and then John Lucas trying to fight Jimmer lol what a douche

I missed that . Yeah Lucas is kind of a douche it seems.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I don't think Jimmer is any worse than Thornton.

f**k Thornton. Dude is an overpaid brick machine. Newsflash, we still suck.
Well, that was a bust. What an embarrassing game that was. Perhaps it's because Gay wasn't cleared to play, but it's been awhile since I've seen this team come out as flat as it was last night. It's almost like there was no emotion. People just going through the motions.

We let the Utah Jazz destroy us on our home court, people. That light at the end of the tunnel turned out to be a speeding freight train for Kings fans.