There are 242 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Now I know why Marsh don't like IT. Motherf**ker had Cousins wide open for an easy layup or dunk. f**ker sucked in three defenders on his drive but he was determined to put up some slop NO MATTER WHAT. Selfish. I like the dude, but he is a freaking PG and put his wannabe hero status before the team. b***h made.

That's what I've been trying to tell you this whole time. He had like 10 TOs this game too and it's not like curry is a great defender..
On a side note I now hate the warriors. Clips/warriors are our new rivals. Curry is the biggest douche on court in the nba outside of anyone on the clippers.
Lee and bogut are b***hes too
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Now I know why Marsh don't like IT. Motherf**ker had Cousins wide open for an easy layup or dunk. f**ker sucked in three defenders on his drive but he was determined to put up some slop NO MATTER WHAT. Selfish. I like the dude, but he is a freaking PG and put his wannabe hero status before the team. b***h made.

That's what I've been trying to tell you this whole time. He had like 10 TOs this game too and it's not like curry is a great defender..

Yeah that last play was some BS. Drive the length of the floor, go baseline and try to do a reverse layup on two huge big men just playing goalie on your ass? Dumb.

IT was f**king up all game too. I was pissed Malone wasn't pulling him. Malone was playing some s**tty lineups too, for a long time.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Yeah that last play was some BS. Drive the length of the floor, go baseline and try to do a reverse layup on two huge big men just playing goalie on your ass? Dumb.

IT was f**king up all game too. I was pissed Malone wasn't pulling him. Malone was playing some s**tty lineups too, for a long time.

YES. The lineup of IT, Thornton, Salmons, PPat and Hayes was on the court for SO long. I understand people need rest, but after an extended break late in the game bring in someone to score. We had an opportunity to dent their lead at that point.

I think IT had 8 TOs. He usually doesn't turn it over that much. I know he is a score first guy, but he really needs to learn how to set up his teammates if he ever wants to start in the NBA. That last possession is inexcusable and that is how you get teammates mad at you. If someone has a video of that please post it. I could have sworn that Cousins was wide open in the paint
He's retweeting death threats on his twitter from that last possession lol
Some fans are nuts
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
He's retweeting death threats on his twitter from that last possession lol
Some fans are nuts

Damn. The last possession wasn't that bad. lol
On a side note I now hate the warriors. Clips/warriors are our new rivals. Curry is the biggest douche on court in the nba outside of anyone on the clippers.

LOL
Damn people jumping off the IT bandwagon faster than the Reke bandwagon lol

This. Learning to hate both teams, I am sick of losing all these close games to good teams btw. We need to win some of these.
i don't hate any team in the nba; the closest would be the Heat.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

This. Learning to hate both teams, I am sick of losing all these close games to good teams btw. We need to win some of these.

The thing is though, while I hate it when we lose, the losing is probably a good thing for just this one last season. Lets be competitive and hate the losses but accept them for this coming draft. Get one of those badass top picks, sign a free agent or two, make a trade or two and be ready to compete in the playoffs for years to come moving forward.

Love those guys
I'll admit Isaiah had a bad week and you can find fault with certain plays here and there, but I don't get this hate.

He primarily plays on a line with Fredette/Thornton (two sub-.391 shooters), Salmons (.348 shooter), Patterson (who is finally finding his touch) and Chuck Hayes. His job is to score. We have ZERO reliable perimeter scorers outside of Isaiah. And he's certainly earned the right to force it now and then -- guy is scoring 17 points per game in 27 minutes. And still averaging 4.6 assists per game playing with a collection of stiffs.

By comparison, Greivis Vasquez, a guy who looks to pass first/second/third, is posting 5.2 assists per game.

I don't see the problem and hope he stays just as aggressive. I'll take my chances with him all day.
how has D-Wills looked so far?
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I'll admit Isaiah had a bad week and you can find fault with certain plays here and there, but I don't get this hate.

He primarily plays on a line with Fredette/Thornton (two sub-.391 shooters), Salmons (.348 shooter), Patterson (who is finally finding his touch) and Chuck Hayes. His job is to score. We have ZERO reliable perimeter scorers outside of Isaiah. And he's certainly earned the right to force it now and then -- guy is scoring 17 points per game in 27 minutes. And still averaging 4.6 assists per game playing with a collection of stiffs.

By comparison, Greivis Vasquez, a guy who looks to pass first/second/third, is posting 5.2 assists per game.

I don't see the problem and hope he stays just as aggressive. I'll take my chances with him all day.

Marsh and I worked out a trade so IT is gone for you. The Kings get Speights and Douglas for Patterson and IT. Oh, I think we got a first rd pick too.
Share 49ersWebzone