There are 253 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Sore loser
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol hi Dave
CP3 is a HOFer, but he turned into a b***h in LA. he really is unlikable with his constant flopping and "I'm a victim" act. Back in the day a lot of teams didn't like each other and didn't kiss each other's ass and shake hands pre and post game. Now, not just in basketball but all of the big 3, players make it too obvious that they're all buddies. Right after a loss they are laughing and busting jokes with their opponents. Fans don't wanna see that s**t. I applaude cousins. He doesn't do that every game, but he genuinely dislikes the clips and for good reason if you have watched their games the last few years. Wow, an athlete was actually upset after a close loss... Is that bad? The Clips make it really easy to dislike them
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
CP3 is a HOFer, but he turned into a b***h in LA. he really is unlikable with his constant flopping and "I'm a victim" act. Back in the day a lot of teams didn't like each other and didn't kiss each other's ass and shake hands pre and post game. Now, not just in basketball but all of the big 3, players make it too obvious that they're all buddies. Right after a loss they are laughing and busting jokes with their opponents. Fans don't wanna see that s**t. I applaude cousins. He doesn't do that every game, but he genuinely dislikes the clips and for good reason if you have watched their games the last few years. Wow, an athlete was actually upset after a close loss... Is that bad? The Clips make it really easy to dislike them

I wrote "sore loser" only because I remember everyone calling Lebron that when he didn't shake hands with Celtics. Honestly, I don't care if players shake hands after the game or not. It's not fair to ask them to shake hands (or not shake hands) after losing a game. Different players deal with a loss differently. Some like to forget about it quickly so they can move on to the next game...some like to carry the pain of a loss with them after the game. I respect both views. IMO...no one should tell a player what to do. But, I don't have a problem with what Cousins did. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
I wrote "sore loser" only because I remember everyone calling Lebron that when he didn't shake hands with Celtics. Honestly, I don't care if players shake hands after the game or not. It's not fair to ask them to shake hands (or not shake hands) after losing a game. Different players deal with a loss differently. Some like to forget about it quickly so they can move on to the next game...some like to carry the pain of a loss with them after the game. I respect both views. IMO...no one should tell a player what to do. But, I don't have a problem with what Cousins did. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:

I'd cry too if my team was 4-8
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
You would cry, Dave.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Dave.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Dave.

Lmfao

I get your point but don't see the "hypocrisy" as you call it. A lot of non Kings fans are hating on cousins for that and I don't recall people in this thread hating on Bron for that. Also, with LBJ it's obviously a bigger stage and he is the most famous player on the earth right now so whatever he does is magnified... I think you're reaching. Let it go, Bron got two rings after that

Yeah, we should become heat fans. That's your solution.... Cheer for the team with the best player lol

Yeah, we should become heat fans. That's your solution.... Cheer for the team with the best player lol

This.

Can't talk s**t on a team when you don't have a team. You have a favorite player
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

lol...Lebron was the best player in 2003? Many thought he wasn't the best player after he lost to Dallas and 1st game of the 2012 Finals to OKC.

All I said was sore loser...sensitive bunch
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

This.

Can't talk s**t on a team when you don't have a team. You have a favorite player

Not talking s**t. 4-8 is your record. Anyway...I got nothing against the Kings...they're the closest team to where I live and I know the new owner. I just thought it was funny that some ppl think that was awesome
Share 49ersWebzone