There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
So it's going to be insanely noisy at this game tonight since we are trying to set the Guinness World Record for noise. Last week I thought we had no shot at the record but I think it's clear it's going to happen. KHTK had people calling in this morning already being hella noisy. Some dude said he was bringing his trumpet lol. They also talked to Chris Granger the Team President and he was encouraging people to bring in all types of noise makers.. he said about the only thing that won't be let in is something dangerous like a chainsaw or something. He wants people to push the edge.

I'm going! Its going to be HELLA loud... the section I'm in, some dude bought cowbells for the entire section. Hella funny that ESPN thought to put the Pistons and Kings on national TV though, haha... outside of Detroit and Sac, NO ONE will see that game. But whatever, lets bring that noooise!!!
I love this.

I love it too!!!
Vasquez is sick! Dude's assist numbers should be WAY higher this year but too many guys miss shots after he sets them up. He is the only guy on the Kings who actually looks to pass and setup the offense. The rest of the guys are obsessed with scoring... That's why I like IT coming off of the bench. We need our starting point guard to set others up and look to get the offense flowing. Bring IT in for a scoring spark.... Nice to see Vasquez hit the open jumpers when he gets the looks though.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Went to the game last night. Very fun to watch. Vasquez played well but the Kings were lights out at the 3. Cousins, the usual complaining but played hard.

Nice. Hop off the Spurs bandwagon and support local

They got my money. That's enough support.
big game tonight! lets make it 2 in a row!
Well we broke the sound record now let's win this game!
Lost lol
We still have the loudest fans in the nba and our team sucks. Its funny that teams like SEA and KC break the record when their teams are competing for a championship while we're competing for Jabari Parker.
Kings Have Interest In Shumpert

The New York Knicks appear eager to use the trade value of Iman Shumpert sooner rather than later to improve their roster.

With J.R. Smith and Tim Hardaway Jr. at shooting guard, the Knicks believe that they can withstand Shumpert's exit.

The Sacramento Kings have interest in Shumpert, as do the Denver Nuggets.

Via Marc Stein/ESPN
Lol why. At SF?
he's a very good defensive guard that could knock down the three. I wouldn't mind him as a sixth man. Hey, this team needs to collect talent BAD.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
he's a very good defensive guard that could knock down the three. I wouldn't mind him as a sixth man. Hey, this team needs to collect talent BAD.

Well duh id love him but then we'd have 13 SGs

They need a big too so we'd probably have to do like JT and Jimmer for him.

Patterson and outlaw got hurt so that leave Hayes as our starting PF lol
Kings game at 3 o'clock today. Gonna record it.
Kings game at 3 o'clock today. Gonna record it.

oh snikes!
Hey, luc is starting. Good job!