LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 160 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Without knowing the details -- and I don't -- I can't tell you what went into the decision-making process. I can only comment from the perspective of working in the radio game, which I did for nearly two decades.

That said, some staffing decisions don't make sense. They are head-scratchers. Popular hosts get canned for one reason or another. I saw it happen far too often in my former line of work. It's why I don't work in radio anymore. Plus, I didn't have Don's talent. Not even close.

Wow that's cool you used to work in radio. (well cool to me anyway) I always have been a big fan of sports talk radio and shock jock radio.. KHTK seems so boring these days. Grant is the only solid show they have and I can only stand a little bit of him these days.

Oh and lol it's crazy how many times Don has been fired.. I think he's been fired about 25+ times

First, that's a really cool photo you just posted.

Secondly, I love Grant. Most local NBA announcers are boring. Not Grant. But he takes a lot of flack from his critics.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
you forgot a couple. lol.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
you forgot a couple. lol.

Yeah I left those out because in the top one the upper part of the gif is cut off so it looks crappy. And the 2nd one is grainy as hell. That's why lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Delaying the start cause of the Niner game. Smart move Kings
Williams with 2 quick fouls dammit now salmons comes in. Game

They playing now? Ha, Gay!!!!!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
They playing now? Ha, Gay!!!!!

lol

These Sunday early games always suck. Usually the Kings sleepwalk through them.
[ Edited by Muggins on Dec 1, 2013 at 4:52 PM ]
Vasquez sucks
IT sucks

Let mccallum play
Bogut is still looking for cousins
Now I know why Marsh don't like IT. Motherf**ker had Cousins wide open for an easy layup or dunk. f**ker sucked in three defenders on his drive but he was determined to put up some slop NO MATTER WHAT. Selfish. I like the dude, but he is a freaking PG and put his wannabe hero status before the team. b***h made.
Share 49ersWebzone