LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Any of you dudes want to go to the game tonight?

I've got free extra tickets, lower level. Sorry for the late notice but PM me in the next hour or so.

Damn! I could've I didn't work tonight but just saw this
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Link to the game. Shhh

http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/214784/2/watch-sacramento-kings-vs-phoenix-suns.html
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings looked pretty good. I know it's just preseason BUT you can tell we are in good hands moving forward with Michael Malone/PDA/Vivek.

Should be a fun few years leading up to the new Arena.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

My bad man, should have let you know sooner. Will hopefully have more to giveaway this season...I'll let you know.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Kings looked pretty good. I know it's just preseason BUT you can tell we are in good hands moving forward with Michael Malone/PDA/Vivek.

Should be a fun few years leading up to the new Arena.

Yeah, I'm at least enjoying the control Malone has and the energy level of the players. Our talent level isn't there yet, but we're going the right direction.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

My bad man, should have let you know sooner. Will hopefully have more to giveaway this season...I'll let you know.

It's all good dude. And sweet sounds good bro!

Yea we look pretty good in preseason so far...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol who is that, Gortat?
lol who is that, Gortat?

yup
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Cousins will be an all star this year. Fa sho.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Cousins will be an all star this year. Fa sho.

man is starting to be an Defender as well.... Fa Sho
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I got banned from STR lol. Temporary ban though. But seriously I got banned for mentioning the game the other night being available online. Didn't link it like I did here just mentioned it lol.
I got banned from STR lol. Temporary ban though. But seriously I got banned for mentioning the game the other night being available online. Didn't link it like I did here just mentioned it lol.

Lol that's so stupid
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Lol that's so stupid

Yeah and especially since the game was not even being televised anywhere. It was a video feed from the scoreboard with the radio play by play call.
Share 49ersWebzone