There are 136 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That'd be tough to do. In no particular order...

1) Chris Paul
2) Russell Westbrook
3) Rajon Rondo
4) Deron Williams
5) Jrue Holiday
6) Jeff Teague
7) John Wall
8) Steph Curry
9) Ty Lawson
10) Damian Lillard
11) Kyrie Irving
12) Derrick Rose
13) Tony Parker
14) Mike Conley
15) Brandon Jennings/Goran Dragic/Ricky Rubio/Jeff Teague

Jeff Teague twice lol

Vasquez was 3rd in the league in assists last year. That has to count for something.

He is also on his 3rd team in 4 years
Mbah a Moute is the kind of guy I was hoping for if we missed out on a big name. Nothing to throw a parade for, but a solid addition. Should start right away and becomes a nice bench piece if we improve the spot next year.

I'm not willing to give Vasquez the starting gig yet...I like Greivis, but not fair to Isaiah, at least gotta be a competition -- again, Kings were a top 5 offense in the league after the all-star break. Isaiah got the job without being jerked around and led the team (17.3 ppg, 5.4 apg, 45% FG, 41% 3FG, 2 topg). And if things stay as is, I'd start Thornton initially. PF also up in the air.

IT/Vasquez
Thornton
Mbah
Patterson
Cousins

w/ IT/GV, McLemore, Salmons, Landry, JT on bench.

Baby steps...Still pretty flexible financially.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I'm glad we have this little nook over here because the KF's forum makes me want to murder people and Sactown Royalty has an annoying posting system. I enjoy the posts at STR the best, just that stupid thread system.

Agreed about the WZ. May be in the minority, but I like the smaller forums where you know the posters and your voice is heard. Sackings.com used to be a great place like that, and back in the day, the AOL message boards were awesome.
They won't be the worst but they're not a playoff team... perpetual mediocrity
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

give the new ownership time lol
imo they've done the right thing so far letting Tyreke go and grabbing Mclemore, and giving DMC a chance
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

give the new ownership time lol
imo they've done the right thing so far letting Tyreke go and grabbing Mclemore, and giving DMC a chance

and they may have moved up from 10th to 9th in the West ...

They're stuck and only a Wiggins type draft pick will change it. So... c'mon lottery balls...
Starting IT with Luc might not be a bad idea but I'd def start Mclemore

IT
Mclemore
Luc
Jt/ppat
Cuz

That's not bad
Monte Ellis says kings are on his list of 4 teams he will sign with within the next few days.
Luc has no offensive skills, but an awesome wing defender and he check 4's too. The Kings have guys that can score, you needed a player like this. Nice pickup.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jul 9, 2013 at 4:29 PM ]
Can an NBA team succeed by starting 4 SG's and Cousins? Stay tuned to find out.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Monte Ellis says kings are on his list of 4 teams he will sign with within the next few days.

I'd steer clear of Monta if I were the Kings. Too much money and he is miscast as a featured starting SG IMO. He would be best served in a 6th man scorer role. You already have McLemore and Thornton.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

lmao

Vasquez is a legit PG and SHOULD start over Thomas.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

lmao

Vasquez is a legit PG and SHOULD start over Thomas.

Thornton, Monta, McLemore, Jimmer, Cousins. Come get some.

Maybe the NBA is considering playing with multiple balls and Vivek is a genius.
I support the Ellis signing cause it means we have to get rid of Thornton/salmons/Jimmer/Hayes
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I support the Ellis signing cause it means we have to get rid of Thornton/salmons/Jimmer/Hayes

So getting rid of Salmons and adding Monta helps our SF spot how?
Share 49ersWebzone