[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Haha we suck, man. Cousins went ham again though. Almost came back in the 4th

Salmons
Chuck
And thornton all need to go.

Cousins, Ben, Jimmer and Lick Ma Bootay all looked good tonight. Want more of all of those doots.
[ Edited by Muggins on Nov 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM ]
Can we trade Thornton, Salmons, and Hayes for a conditional second round pick in 2027?

We really should have signed Iguodala...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

We tried. He didn't want any part of this rebuild.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol

Originally posted by Muggins:

Smart man
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Malone in post game right now is ripping the team again and he also said he's seen enough after 6 games, there will be changes.
Malone in post game right now is ripping the team again and he also said he's seen enough after 6 games, there will be changes.

Was just gonna post this. Damn that was nice to see. Exactly what us fans wanted to hear haha.

I thought that we rescinded the offer?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9446287/sacramento-kings-abruptly-pull-offer-free-agent-andre-iguodala
[ Edited by btthepunk on Nov 9, 2013 at 9:35 PM ]
f**k Hayes, Thornton and salmons. JT has had enough time in sac also. Those guys don't hate to lose like Malone said. No way in hell salmons and thornton deserve to start. Start Ben Mac and luc. Enough of his s**t. Seriously, Ben Mac AND Jimmer should be ahead of Thornton to see what they could do. Put his ass on the bench for a while... And salmons. Seriously, how is he still here. And if that isn't bad enough, how is he still starting???

• MuggD
  • Veteran

I thought that we rescinded the offer?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9446287/sacramento-kings-abruptly-pull-offer-free-agent-andre-iguodala

We did, because he wasn't going to come here. It was obvious his agent was using us to drive his price up so we said forget it.
How worthless is Hayes? He was the 5 for a while in the second quarter. He is 6'4, slow as s**t and can't jump. Why is he in the NBA?
Originally posted by sacniner:
How worthless is Hayes? He was the 5 for a while in the second quarter. He is 6'4, slow as s**t and can't jump. Why is he in the NBA?

Lol no one knows dude

I'd rather see that other center active and get some run in
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Lol no one knows dude

I'd rather see that other center active and get some run in

You know he sucks when you would rather see the "other center" (don't know his name but f**k it) play. Ha
Forgot to give P Pat his due. Dude has been worthless. I had high hopes for him but he can't hit s**t. Not even his corner 3s that he hit last year
Share 49ersWebzone