LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by saniner:

Gotcha covered sa!
BTW That's like the exact spot where Sundiata Gaines hit his GW over the Cavs a few years ago.
  • Jiks
I love how this team is playing. 6 players averaging 10+ a game.
Love the thread title!

Snyder is awesome! When guys are playing well he lets them play, if they're off, he sits them. The last few years I was so used to the young guys being benched no matter how well they were playing.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol
Originally posted by jrg:
lol

Originally posted by saniner:
Love the thread title!

Snyder is awesome! When guys are playing well he lets them play, if they're off, he sits them. The last few years I was so used to the young guys being benched no matter how well they were playing.

The ball movement for this team is just outstanding for a bunch of young guys. No one is playing selfish ball and its a complete team effort every night. Its just a breath of fresh air.

Also how does Ingles look on the court? He's a regular off the bench so I was just wondering what he's giving the Jazz thats not on the boxscore because I haven't been able to see a game yet.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jrg:
lol

HOWEVER.....

Klay Thompson > Hayward > LeBron

• Jiks
The ball movement for this team is just outstanding for a bunch of young guys. No one is playing selfish ball and its a complete team effort every night. Its just a breath of fresh air.

Also how does Ingles look on the court? He's a regular off the bench so I was just wondering what he's giving the Jazz thats not on the boxscore because I haven't been able to see a game yet.

Best way I can put it is he's just there. Not sure what's good or bad about him besides him consistently not doing anything to hurt the team.
Hes a beast

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Best way I can put it is he's just there. Not sure what's good or bad about him besides him consistently not doing anything to hurt the team.

This. Smart player, is more about setting up teammates than himself. Though, I'd like to see him take a few more shots
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

That works. Can't go wrong with a guy with a high bball IQ on the court even if he's not throwing up crazy stats.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Hey Utah is getting some more love on ESPN.com!

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11830089/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-wins-too-often-elusive-utah

Share 49ersWebzone