There are 145 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

• Jiks
Awesome news!^^^

We now have our core players signed for at least 3 years if I'm not mistaken. Even though I like Kanter I think he's replaceable if we can't get him signed.

As far as a super star I'm hoping Exum can fill that void. Problem is nobody has a clue as to what his potential is. At times he shows he has a unique skill set, but again he's a complete unknown.

Got a lot of potential, now we just need to learn how to play together. Not sure how much potential but enough to at least be a playoff team in a year or so. Should be a fun but at times frustrating season.
Originally posted by saniner:
This team definitely needs a true #1 scoring option. Burks is really good, but would be better as a #2. I think they should look for a scoring PF in the next draft
So are you thinking Jahlil Okafor then? I don't know much about him but he does seem to be the most talented big next year in a pretty weak draft.

Kanter just needs to traded which probably won't happen until next summer but yeah I don't see him sticking around at all.
The hate we're getting for resigning Burks to that deal is hilarious. I doubt any of these people have even seen him play.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
This team definitely needs a true #1 scoring option. Burks is really good, but would be better as a #2. I think they should look for a scoring PF in the next draft
So are you thinking Jahlil Okafor then? I don't know much about him but he does seem to be the most talented big next year in a pretty weak draft.

Kanter just needs to traded which probably won't happen until next summer but yeah I don't see him sticking around at all.

Karl towns as Myles turner are two guys I'm also keeping an eye on. Extremely long guys who have range on their shots, but are insanely raw. I could see Towns moving ahead of okafor in the draft with a good year.

As for Burks people can hate all they want. He will surprise people this year. He looks great so far

Karl towns as Myles turner are two guys I'm also keeping an eye on. Extremely long guys who have range on their shots, but are insanely raw. I could see Towns moving ahead of okafor in the draft with a good year.

As for Burks people can hate all they want. He will surprise people this year. He looks great so far

He really does if he can stay around 16.5 ppg or a bit more I'll be very happy with his growth.

I'll have to keep an eye out for Towns and Turner. I'm not very familiar with this class outside of Okafor so its gonna be interesting to see if some of these kids really surprise us and are a lot more skilled then people thought.
He really does if he can stay around 16.5 ppg or a bit more I'll be very happy with his growth.

I'll have to keep an eye out for Towns and Turner. I'm not very familiar with this class outside of Okafor so its gonna be interesting to see if some of these kids really surprise us and are a lot more skilled then people thought.

I say give him 35 minutes a game and see what he can do.

I say give him 35 minutes a game and see what he can do.
With the way he's shooting from downtown I agree.
Favors is being far more assertive offensively this year and I love it! Career high tonight, Hayward had a huge second half, and booker looks like he could be moving ahead of kanter. Great game, nice to see the Jazz on the good side of a blowout
Right? And Dante had a nice game too. Booker is really starting to look like a great signing. I'm really happy we grabbed him now.
  • Jiks
As I said last page this team is amazingly fun to watch, yet just as frustrating. So young and talented but just extremely raw.

Got down by 15 and came back which is great but towards the end of the game started turning the ball over and making the stupid mistakes. Still never backed down and held their own but just not as good as the Clippers and understandably so.

Jamaal Crawford drives me crazy how he looks like he's taking a horrible shot but it always goes in. Dudes good.

Hayward looking good again. And Booker with a hell of a putback jam and hitting a couple 3's.

.be
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Nov 3, 2014 at 9:55 PM ]

Booker is a beast man! Dude is just filthy! I had no idea he could hit 3s but I welcome the surprise. Can you imagine if this team wasn't so raw? They would definitely be able to make some noise in the West and I'm banking on them working their mistakes out in the first couple months of the season but starting in January I think they're gonna upset a ton of teams. Quinn has totally turned this team's attitude around.
Exum and Hood looked great! Booker stepped up again, kanter actually played well, and Hayward was beastly. It's just too bad Favors got in foul trouble early. When he does he plays so soft when he's in.

I've noticed a trend where the Jazz play best in the third quarter. Awful first half, then they dominate the third quarter, and keep it close the fourth. They need to come out on fire Wednesday if they want to have a chance against the Cavs
  • Jiks
HAYWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
HAYWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome game all-around. Such a fun team to watch. Hayward played a GREAT game. Hopefully he keeps it up. Gobert had some huge blocks, Booker had a great driving dunk, but Hayward's block on lebron on one end then the driving dunk on the break was the highlight for me(other than the game winner of course)

[ Edited by saniner on Nov 5, 2014 at 8:54 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone