LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

From the second game. Hayward with some serious hang time
Originally posted by saniner:

From the second game. Hayward with some serious hang time

Right? I totally spaced on posting this. It was like 1...2...3...BOOOM!!! Sick dunk! The team looks completely different than it did last year and I love the energy they seem to have now.
The Utah Jazz have waived guards Dee Bost and Kevin Murphy.

Following the moves, Utah’s roster now stands at 17 players.

Bost (6-2, 176, Mississippi State) did not see action for the Jazz, while Murphy (6-5, 200, Tennessee Tech) appeared in one preseason game for Utah, totaling four points, one rebound and an assist in five minutes of action. Bost was signed as a free agent on August 15, while Murphy was added on August 27.
  • Jiks
Flipping back and fourth. Rudy had 11 and 20 in 20 minutes . Hood looks good as well.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Flipping back and fourth. Rudy had 11 and 20 in 20 minutes . Hood looks good as well.

That is just insane! Rudy is gonna have to get 25-30 minutes a game. He's just too much of a force and is a nice reminder to Kanter that he's replaceable if need be. lol Rodney was great and Booker has been pretty good so far for us too. 3-0!!!!!
  • Jiks

That was sick!! These guys are so far ahead from last year. I just he to really lower my expectations for Exum. He looks amazing at times, but he is still so raw. Last night he made plays, shot well, but had 7 turnovers. It'll be and up and down year for him. I'm just glad that coach Q will stick by him and let him play
Yeah Exum is a couple years away from being a solid player but that's fine since the team itself is a couple years away from playoff contention anyways. Corbin is looking more and more like a bigger cancer to player development than I thought with the way Quinn has them playing.

#t=654
  • Jiks
^^^^
Pretty good stuff. I do feel the the Jazz have potential to be a middle of the pack team this year though.

Brought up some good points on Exum, but at this point absolutely nobody knows what he will become.

• Jiks
Thing I like most about Gobert is his basketball iq. He knows where to be, understands angles, and just has an all around knack for the game. A lot of big man seem to lack that.

Exum looks like the wheels are starting to slightly turn as well.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Oct 16, 2014 at 9:06 PM ]
I agree Rudy's IQ is extremely well and that block on Bill and Jalen's show was awesome. Like they said not very many guys could make that block unless they're coming from the weak side. For him to be able to do that among all the other things he does really shows how much of a gem we found in the second round. We need to make sure we lock him up long term because he's gonna be an All Star caliber player in a couple years I think.
They really need to drop the Kanter 3 point shooting experiment. He may make them in practice but he's no Mehmet Okur during the games yet. Plus I want him to get more physical in the post.
Kanter is dissapointing so far. It doesn't seem like he fits what coach Q wants. I'm beginning to wonder if this will be his last year in Utah.
Originally posted by saniner:
Kanter is dissapointing so far. It doesn't seem like he fits what coach Q wants. I'm beginning to wonder if this will be his last year in Utah.

With the way Gobert is playing I wouldn't be surprised if they trade Enis sometime this season.
Share 49ersWebzone