LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by ritchie:
You guys had a very good draft. Where does this leave Hayward?

I think they try to keep Hayward unless he has ridiculous demands again. Id like to think he would at least be packaged in a S&T, but recent management has shown they would rather let guys walk than take on players they don't really want.
Thanks guys I'm really excited to see what happens with this team now. For the first time since Deron left I'm actually looking forward to watching them play.

As for Hayward, all intentions are to resign him but I guess we'll see if he wants to come back here in a couple weeks. We can match any offer he gets though.
Originally posted by saniner:

I think they try to keep Hayward unless he has ridiculous demands again. Id like to think he would at least be packaged in a S&T, but recent management has shown they would rather let guys walk than take on players they don't really want.

Before the drafting of Exum I was hoping for a S&T with Boston for Avery Bradley and Jeff Green but now I'm not really sure what to think. I hope we keep him at the right price but if he wants something near the max then forget about it.
If Neto and Tomic come over, this team will be stacked with really young guys. I know Neto is in SLC right now, so hopefully that happens soon.

I do think they will make a move for a vet or two. I like Jeff Green as a possibility in a trade for Hayward. Green plus picks

It gives us the option of lowballing Hayward, and if he gets a better offer elsewhere its not a big deal.

Id prefer he stayed, but we dont have to be desperate about it now.
BREAKING NEWS: Walt Perrin talked with 1280 The Zone today. During the interview Perrrin says Raul Neto will NOT be playing with the Jazz during Summer League.
Neto will be heading back to Brazil in next couple days to try out for national basketball team.
Perrin says the draft of Exum will play NO part on them bringing Neto up this season or not.
Also said they will make decisions on Neto and Tomic in the next couple weeks.

11 and 6 will be their numbers!
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Bringing back Jacque Vaughn's old number.
Originally posted by Niners99:

lol Right? Hopefully with far more success though.
I really want to hear Burke's reaction to the drafting of Exum. I haven't been able to find anything yet.

So tempting...

For some reason they do not look very happy to me in this pic
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

For some reason they do not look very happy to me in this pic

One is from Australia, and the other is from Mississippi and went to Duke. They both just got drafted by a currently bad team they likely know nothing about, located in a cold, high elevation city far away from home.

Safe to say they arent as initially excited as they wouldve been to go to Miami or LA.

After they get to know the organization and the area they will like it.

Plus its hard to be all happy and excited when youre nervous and out of your element.
David Stockton (John's son) will play for the Phoenix Suns' summer league team, according to sources.

Kinda figured he'd play for Utah but I guess not.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Jun 28, 2014 at 2:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone