There are 181 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by Jiks:
Got back from my cruise just in time to finally get to watch these guys since there were no sports channels on the ship. Such a good win to come back to! Its been a while since the crowd has been that crazy.

BTW can someone tell me why the hell Adam Schefter, ESPN's top NFL 'Insider' is now a basketball sideline reporter? Is ESPN seriously that desperate?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Got back from my cruise just in time to finally get to watch these guys since there were no sports channels on the ship. Such a good win to come back to! Its been a while since the crowd has been that crazy.

BTW can someone tell me why the hell Adam Schefter, ESPN's top NFL 'Insider' is now a basketball sideline reporter? Is ESPN seriously that desperate?

He likes to do it. He's a huge basketball fan and does it because he wants to. It's a lot less stressful than his regular job. He was on Da LeBatard a couple months ago talking about it.
Rudy Gobert wrote for the Players Tribune. Good read. I love Rudy and really hope he wins DPOY. He absolutely earned it this year.

Excited for the game tonight, I really hope they keep the momentum going.
Originally posted by saniner:
Rudy Gobert wrote for the Players Tribune. Good read. I love Rudy and really hope he wins DPOY. He absolutely earned it this year.

Excited for the game tonight, I really hope they keep the momentum going.

Was just about to post this. Great read and it's awesome to see how much he appreciates the fans.
OKC got Jingled. They were frustrated because they got worked by a better team in all phases. I love the confidence the team has, and I love how well they play off each other. I hope they can close it out on Wednesday.
OKC got Jingled. They were frustrated because they got worked by a better team in all phases. I love the confidence the team has, and I love how well they play off each other. I hope they can close it out on Wednesday.

Me too. TEAM basketball at its finest and its a blast to watch. I've never seen such an unselfish group of guys. They put their egos aside and just go to work. I love it! My favorite Jazz team in years.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Me too. TEAM basketball at its finest and its a blast to watch. I've never seen such an unselfish group of guys. They put their egos aside and just go to work. I love it! My favorite Jazz team in years.

So much this. I haven't enjoyed Jazz games this much in a very long time. Their personalities make them that much more likable
[ Edited by saniner on Apr 23, 2018 at 10:57 PM ]
Russell Westbrook declares the Rubio shutdown shut down: "It's not about me and him. Let's get past that. We're done with that."

Are we? Cause I don't think anyone cared until you opened your mouth. f**king idiot.
Man, Rubio is playing his best ball by a mile. Developing a jumper has been so epic for him.
So happy for Utah. NBA is much, much better when Utah is good. One of the best atmospheres in the association. You've got Mitt Romney taunting Russell, love it.

and fkn Ingles!!!! Lol wtf, I'm all over the Jazz train this postseason.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Apr 24, 2018 at 8:53 AM ]

Outside of George, OKC is playing like they don't want to be there
Great game for Jae to snap out of his cold streak.
Utah is going to be nuts Friday.
  • Jiks
Biggest choke I've ever witnessed. Don't even want to talk about it.
Refs sucked, yes, but why were we chucking threes up 25?! Went 1-11 in like 5 minutes during their run. Dumb basketball. Rudy with 5 fouls hurt us, but they didn't play smart ball like they usually do.

Also, brodie can ball. Friday is gonna be crazy
Share 49ersWebzone