LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

11 straight! 5 more sets the Jazz record.
Donovan gave me a head nod at the Mountain Dew Kickstart event outside of Staples.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Donovan gave me a head nod at the Mountain Dew Kickstart event outside of Staples.

I hope you brought a change of pants
Originally posted by saniner:

Nope, it was an embarrassing walk back to the car.

Gonna try to meet him at the Fanzz in Culver City tomorrow. Stopped by there today and suddenly they had Jazz merchandise.
Mitchell wins!

Gonna try to meet him at the Fanzz in Culver City tomorrow. Stopped by there today and suddenly they had Jazz merchandise.

I hope you meet him! He seems like such a nice and humble kid.

Dunk contest was short, but I thought Mitchell did well. The judges were lame and the crowd was awful.

Dunk contest was short, but I thought Mitchell did well. The judges were lame and the crowd was awful.

I really hope so too. I bought a couple hats, a blue Mitchell jersey even though I wanted a white one, and Mitchell tshirt. May take back the shirt and one of the hats after this, but to meet him I had to buy a New Era hat, even though the Mitchell and Ness one is way better imo.

This is the New Era one

and this is the Mitchell and Ness one.

The crowd was pathetic and I have no idea why they did celebrity judges but I hope they never do it again. They were s**t.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Feb 17, 2018 at 10:16 PM ]

I really hope so too. I bought a couple hats, a blue Mitchell jersey even though I wanted a white one, and Mitchell tshirt. May take back the shirt and one of the hats after this, but to meet him I had to buy a New Era hat, even though the Mitchell and Ness one is way better imo.

This is the New Era one

The crowd was pathetic and I have no idea why they did celebrity judges but I hope they never do it again. They were s**t.

"Players only" was a bad idea. The energy was flat the whole night.

The new era cap is nice but damn that Mitchell and Ness is much more my style

This is the New Era one

"Players only" was a bad idea. The energy was flat the whole night.

The new era cap is nice but damn that Mitchell and Ness is much more my style

I get an early hunch that the red rocks uniforms are such fan favorites, and are now already related to blowing out the Warriors, and Mitchell winning the dunk contest, that our next uniform change might be going to that scheme full time. Our current normal scheme is pretty lame, so I wouldn't mind.
Was third in line and got to shake his hand and get his autograph on the New Era hat. I had the bill customized before hand too and replaced the original bill with a Spider Man one that he really loved. Such a cool moment despIte dealing with all the douchey autograph hounds.

I'm in the background in a couple of Donovan's instagram story vids on instagram. Lol

Jeremy never got a tshirt after he won did he?

Make it happen.

Make it happen.

We haven't hosted since 1993. It's about time.
This team has been so sloppy since the All Star break. So many stupid mistakes and bad shots. We should have won tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone