LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Holy s**t we're like the Niners of the NBA when it comes to draft picks. Lol

Its just a shame that any pick outside the lottery is often a stab in the dark longshot.

true, and the lottery is a joke. i hate it
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Holy s**t we're like the Niners of the NBA when it comes to draft picks. Lol

Its just a shame that any pick outside the lottery is often a stab in the dark longshot.

true, and the lottery is a joke. i hate it

The NBA draft is so weird. If you compare it to the NFL draft...In a normal year, Its like the first 3 picks are the 1st round, the 4-10 picks are the 2nd-3rd round, the 11-15 are the 4th round, and after that its 7th round flyers.
HoopsHype reporting that Malcolm Thomas is "pissed" that he was traded to Cavs. He played for Blatt overseas and did not get along.

lol Not like he's gonna be playing for the Cavs anyways.
Snyder adds yet another coach to his staff. This time a shooting coach.
Originally posted by saniner:
Snyder adds yet another coach to his staff. This time a shooting coach.

Lets get a dribbling coach!
Utah Jazz have decided to keep guard Ian Clark.
Clark will be signed to a guaranteed contract paying him $800,000 for next season. The Jazz will have the opportunity to extend a qualifying offer to Clark to make him a restricted free agent next off-season.
Neto signed a 3 year deal to remain in Spain.
I can see the Jazz going 1-14 to start the season again. Looking at their schedule the first 8 games will be brutal, and it doesn't get much better. This will be a hard year to watch, at least early on. At the very least we can expect a top pick for Utah again next year.

Also I knew the Jazz had a young team, but I saw earlier they are the youngest in the league at only 23.4
I can see us beating the Pistons, Pacers, Knicks, and possibly the Pelicans at the beginning of the season but its gonna be rough for sure. I didn't know we had the youngest team in the league either. Thats incredible!
I can see us beating the Pistons, Pacers, Knicks, and possibly the Pelicans at the beginning of the season but its gonna be rough for sure. I didn't know we had the youngest team in the league either. Thats incredible!

This season isnt about winning, its about developing and getting the team acclimated to Coach Snyder's system.

This season isnt about winning, its about developing and getting the team acclimated to Coach Snyder's system.

Oh I know I'm just saying I don't think we'll win just one game at the beginning.
  • Jiks
Utah's three national TV broadcasts will come Nov. 22 against the Pelicans (NBA TV), March 8 against the Nets (NBA TV) and March 18 against the Wizards (ESPN)
Toure' Murry is close to a two-year, $2 million deal with the Utah Jazz, according to sources.

The New York Knicks have been trying this month to convince Murry to hold off on signing elsewhere as they try to sort out their roster. Murry has also received interest from the Miami Heat and Los Angeles Lakers.

Murry averaged 2.7 points and 1 assist in 7.3 minutes per game last season for the Knicks.

The Utah Jazz have signed free-agent guard Dee Bost.

Bost (6-2, 176, Mississippi State) played for the Idaho Stampede last season, averaging 15.2 points, a team-high 8.4 assists, 6.1 rebounds and team-leading 2.1 steals in 40.5 minutes in 50 games (all starts).

The 24-year-old guard attended training camp with the Portland Trail Blazers prior to the 2013-14 season.

He played four seasons at Mississippi State, averaging 15.8 points, 3.3 rebounds, 5.5 assists and 2.0 steals in 36.3 minutes during his senior campaign and was named to the 2012 All-SEC First Team.
More scrubs!
[ Edited by JustinMT on Aug 17, 2014 at 10:01 PM ]

Dante's sleeping buddy
  • Jiks

Dante's sleeping buddy

Lol! Actually looks quite comfortable.
Share 49ersWebzone