LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVyRGWCFWMO/?hl=en

Really excited to see Donovan Mitchell.
Originally posted by Niners99:

lol You're the one getting flustered by a passing comment in a random thread. If you dont know if someone is joking or not, maybe hold off on the righteous indignation.

Celtics coach Brad Stevens first recruited Hayward, and was his coach at Butler. There is a very likely chance that Hayward heads to Boston, and there probably isnt much we can do about it.

SLC is a great place to live, but its lack of ethnic diversity is a huge deterrent to black players. Its a significant disadvantage to competing in the free agent market. Losing a homegrown, white all-star type player stings, because under any other circumstances he probably would've been thrilled to accept a max deal to stay in Utah.

Sac also has issues signing free agents, but it's because theyre a dysfunctional organization. Being in a racially diverse area with equal driving distance between the Bay Area/Ocean and Lake Tahoe is a very attractive element for any player. As soon as the Kings get it together theyll draw interest.

What is a random thread? Isn't every thread random? How would I know if someone is joking if its not obvious? Can you define righteous indignation?

Please stop being passive aggressive as it may be viewed as a troll job to incite. thanks man. I got placed on TO after responding to passive aggressive comments like yours. Can you leave your first paragraph out and type the rest? That way we can have a convo on this forum which was created to converse. You know?

I hope you're right about Sac. It doesn't offer the "big city" attractions that some players like....
Originally posted by sacniner:

lol You're the one getting flustered by a passing comment in a random thread. If you dont know if someone is joking or not, maybe hold off on the righteous indignation.

Celtics coach Brad Stevens first recruited Hayward, and was his coach at Butler. There is a very likely chance that Hayward heads to Boston, and there probably isnt much we can do about it.

SLC is a great place to live, but its lack of ethnic diversity is a huge deterrent to black players. Its a significant disadvantage to competing in the free agent market. Losing a homegrown, white all-star type player stings, because under any other circumstances he probably would've been thrilled to accept a max deal to stay in Utah.

Sac also has issues signing free agents, but it's because theyre a dysfunctional organization. Being in a racially diverse area with equal driving distance between the Bay Area/Ocean and Lake Tahoe is a very attractive element for any player. As soon as the Kings get it together theyll draw interest.

What is a random thread? Isn't every thread random? How would I know if someone is joking if its not obvious? Can you define righteous indignation?

Please stop being passive aggressive as it may be viewed as a troll job to incite. thanks man. I got placed on TO after responding to passive aggressive comments like yours. Can you leave your first paragraph out and type the rest? That way we can have a convo on this forum which was created to converse. You know?

I hope you're right about Sac. It doesn't offer the "big city" attractions that some players like....

There are only like 4-5 of us Jazz fans who post in this thread. I made a tongue-in-cheek remark about LeBron finally having some bad luck in reference to Karl Malone's record, to them, and you come in on your high horse trying to tell me im classless, wishing injuries on players. Thats why you got pushback.

As for the other topic, ive lived in both SLC and Sac, so I have a bit of a unique POV. Since free agents dont see Utah as a desirable location for multiple reasons, we have to draft near perfectly to build a contender. It just sucks to have this situation where our best player goes way back with the Celtics coach, and will probably head to Boston.
There are only like 4-5 of us Jazz fans who post in this thread. I made a tongue-in-cheek remark about LeBron finally having some bad luck in reference to Karl Malone's record, to them, and you come in on your high horse trying to tell me im classless, wishing injuries on players. Thats why you got pushback.

As for the other topic, ive lived in both SLC and Sac, so I have a bit of a unique POV. Since free agents dont see Utah as a desirable location for multiple reasons, we have to draft near perfectly to build a contender. It just sucks to have this situation where our best player goes way back with the Celtics coach, and will probably head to Boston.

I didn't call you classless. I said "classy" sarcastically referencing that specific post, not you. Big difference. You got pissed and called me unknowledgeable, but its all good. It didn't seem tongue and cheek, but if it was sorry. One last point, this thread isn't private which I'm sure you know. Lots of people come in here and read posts.

It's tough for cities like SLC and Sac, especially now with so much player power. After reading the article about SLC from Jiks, actually sounds like a cool city to visit.
Originally posted by sacniner:

I didn't call you classless. I said "classy" sarcastically referencing that specific post, not you. Big difference. You got pissed and called me unknowledgeable, but its all good. It didn't seem tongue and cheek, but if it was sorry. One last point, this thread isn't private which I'm sure you know. Lots of people come in here and read posts.

It's tough for cities like SLC and Sac, especially now with so much player power. After reading the article about SLC from Jiks, actually sounds like a cool city to visit.

I was referencing you not knowing that 4ML was a huge Cavs fan, which is who I was talking to before that.

SLC is a great city. Clean, clear mountain air, a well maintained, open downtown, and a unique mix of desert steppe environment located right on a huge lake, and butted right up to the Rocky Mountains.
The only big city skyline in the US with a mountain backdrop like this, other than Anchorage, I believe.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
I was referencing you not knowing that 4ML was a huge Cavs fan, which is who I was talking to before that.

SLC is a great city. Clean, clear mountain air, a well maintained, open downtown, and a unique mix of desert steppe environment located right on a huge lake, and butted right up to the Rocky Mountains.

I'm not a Cavs fan. Sac knows that very well.

This is a forum - so I'm not sure why you have a problem with someone posting in here especially when you've come in Lebron thread to post couple times. Lastly, there was no way to know if you were joking. Regardless, if you had said "I hope Curry gets hurt" I'd have a same reaction. Hoping for someone to get hurt is sad and pathetic.

Anyway, time to get back to the Jazz.
Originally posted by 4ML:

This is a forum - so I'm not sure why you have a problem with someone posting in here especially when you've come in Lebron thread to post couple times. Lastly, there was no way to know if you were joking. Regardless, if you had said "I hope Curry gets hurt" I'd have a same reaction. Hoping for someone to get hurt is sad and pathetic.

You're not a Cavs fan? Just a HUGE LeBron fan?

BTW, point to me where I ever said "I hope LeBron gets hurt"? I guess even LeBron fans cry foul over nothing.

He can post anywhere he wants, its just dumb to make a big deal out of nothing. If you want to rip me about something, make sure you understand what I meant by it first.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

BTW, point to me where I ever said "I hope LeBron gets hurt"? I guess even LeBron fans cry foul over nothing.

He can post anywhere he wants, its just dumb to make a big deal out of nothing. If you want to rip me about something, make sure you understand what I meant by it first.

I didn't make a big deal out of it or ripped you. I just said your post was pathetic.

Usually when ppl joke on a forum - it's either funny or it's followed by . Your post lacked both.

I'm sorry I can only read your posts and not your mind. Anyway, I'll take your word for it. You were joking. Back to the Utah Jazz...

-----
Congrats to Rudy being 1st Team All Defense! Hopefully next year he can get that DPOTY Trophy.

• Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Congrats to Rudy being 1st Team All Defense! Hopefully next year he can get that DPOTY Trophy.

Definitely deserved but not going to lie, I was a little heartbroken suit shorts won DPOY. It's really hard to argue though because Draymond is a pretty damn good defender himself.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Definitely deserved but not going to lie, I was a little heartbroken suit shorts won DPOY. It's really hard to argue though because Draymond is a pretty damn good defender himself.

Yeah I really wanted Rudy to get it but like you said its tough to argue. Draymond does a great job and was more than deserving as well.
I think Rudy uses this as motivation and comes back even better next year. I love that about him, he's always trying to get better and uses things like this as extra motivation. Hopefully having a healthy Favors will make things a bit easier for him next year.

Free agency is coming up and Tony Jones reported we have to spend $15million in July 1st or we lose it, so I fully expect the Jazz to help facilitate some trades and take on a contract or two. I can see them going hard after Ilyasova to come off the bench as that stretch 4 Snyder loves, then trading for a PG (Rubio keeps getting mentioned, as does Teodosic). I'm nervous about Hayward leaving, but I trust DL can put together a solid team again
The Utah Jazz have extended the qualifying offer of $2.69 million to Joe Ingles.

Ingles will now be a restricted free agent.

Good to see that they want Joe back.

I didn't make a big deal out of it or ripped you. I just said your post was pathetic.

Usually when ppl joke on a forum - it's either funny or it's followed by . Your post lacked both.

I'm sorry I can only read your posts and not your mind. Anyway, I'll take your word for it. You were joking. Back to the Utah Jazz...

-----

Im still confused that you aren't a Cavs fan...
Share 49ersWebzone