There are 219 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by saniner:
Dumb loss. I'm glad Rudy called out the team though. Lately he's the only guy playing any defense

They probably get lulled into thinking he'll do it all. He covers the paint like a tent canopy.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by saniner:
Dumb loss. I'm glad Rudy called out the team though. Lately he's the only guy playing any defense

They probably get lulled into thinking he'll do it all. He covers the paint like a tent canopy.

Seriously. I think he called out Hill last night with his comments. Hill is playing to not get hurt. He knows he's getting paid and is lacking defensively. If he plays the way he did the first half of the season the Jazz will be much better.

How about Rudy though? Over his last 10 he's at 19ppg 14rbs 2ast 1stl 3blks while shooting 72% and being the best defender in the NBA. I love his passion and I'm not worried that he might have peaked. He will continue to get better.
  • Jiks
I usually don't like guys calling out his team but Rudy is 100% correct.
  • Jiks
Well, we're officially in tonight. It's been a while.
Man, Exum scared the hell out of me when he got rim checked in the third. Awesome job by the guys though.
Johnson with the clutch shot and Rodney with the dagger!!!
That Rudy Gobert

Jingles was great tonight as well. Sucks having Hayward out but I love how everyone stepped up
Shelvin Mack with the +31 effiency and ZERO turnovers!!! WOW!!!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Yeah he played well, while Exum did the opposite. I about lost my s**t there in the 2nd when we blew a 20+ pt lead.

Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Yeah he played well, while Exum did the opposite. I about lost my s**t there in the 2nd when we blew a 20+ pt lead.

Yeah wtf was up with Exum? 0-6 (0-5) from three? Sloppy play overall too. Mack blew me away. I was worried he'd cost us the game when I heard Hill and Neto were out.
  • Jiks
Damnitt... I got two free lower bowl tickets for tonight but I don't know if I can make it. Might be giving them to my father.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Damnitt... I got two free lower bowl tickets for tonight but I don't know if I can make it. Might be giving them to my father.

I had a chance to see them in Sacramento on Wednesday and got called into work. I was so bummed.
Big win with so many guys out tonight! Can't finish any worse then 6th now!
Hayward!!

With the way he's been talking about the fans I can't see him leaving. Great game from him, Johnson (he's been great as of late), and Exum played great D all game. Locked up the division tonight!
Share 49ersWebzone