***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
So can anyone tell me the starting lineup for the Jazz and how they were required?

1. Trey Burke lottery
2. Gordon Hayward Lottery
3. Richard Jefferson trade(clear up space for warriors, we got more picks) / Should be Alec Burks lottery
4. Marvin Williams trade(from Atlanta for Devon Harris) / Kanter lottery pick
5. Derrick Favors traded Derron Williams

My expression was that of a person opening a 600 piece jigsaw puzzle box...

better than a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle though! Next year that starting lineup is gonna be a lot different too if Jefferson, Williams, and Hayward leave. I'm hoping Hayward drops his asking price a little bit though so we can get some quality free agents.

To live in Utah? Utah...

Honestly Id much rather live there then most NBA cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Minneapolis, Memphis, Boston, Sacramento, Philadephia, Milwaukee, D.C., Indianapolis, Portland, San Antonio, and OKC. SLC isn't that bad so I don't know why it gets such a bad rep in people's eyes. Yeah theres the Mormon aspect of it but I mean theres hardcore Baptists and Christians throughout the south and central United States, and they seem more crazy then any Mormon I've ever met.

Hey I'm with you from a Salt Lake City stand point... I'm just saying a young mid 20's guy with millions of dollars and no family obligations? I think he'd like the coastal cities much more.

I would too but not every coastal city is gonna offer you a contract. Plus its a team that has a pretty long history of winning until the last couple years so they would at least have an owner that is set on winning and not just being a regular NBA team owner who is content with just owning a NBA team.
Love that you're clutch as hell Burke but now is not the time.
  • Jiks
I'll take it... Burke is showing he could be our go to guy towards ends of games. Wouldn't have been too bummed if we lost though.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

See this is why we can't win anymore, we make the Laker fans happy and we've done that enough over the years. Its time for a change!
With the Utah Jazz entering the final stretch of the season, they may give more playing time opportunities to Malcolm Thomas and Ian Clark.

"We will get a chance to look at some more things going forward," Ty Corbin said. "That's not saying we're doing anything other than continuing to try to develop this group of guys. But we want to see where guys are, see what we have, and see where we go from here."

Thomas has played just 17 total minutes over three games since joining the Jazz prior to Friday.

I hope they can finally show something. I'm curious to see what they can do.
Favors and kanter have been playing better together lately.

Just keep losing! I hope this offseason is better than the past few. These guys are pretty boring to watch
Originally posted by saniner:
Favors and kanter have been playing better together lately.

Just keep losing! I hope this offseason is better than the past few. These guys are pretty boring to watch

They really are and they're so bad defensively that I just get pissed and turn it off. Sad to say that but its true. I just hope Corbin is gone and Hayward's price went down a little because he's defnitely not worth 60 million.
RT@ESPNSteinLine: Utah Jazz are waiving Andris Biedrins to make roster room for claiming Erik Murphy off waivers

Sure, why not? Bieds wasn't getting any playing time and it sounds like a lot of the guys on the Bulls liked Murphy and his work ethic so lets see what he can do.
  • Jiks
RT@ESPNSteinLine: Utah Jazz are waiving Andris Biedrins to make roster room for claiming Erik Murphy off waivers

Sure, why not? Bieds wasn't getting any playing time and it sounds like a lot of the guys on the Bulls liked Murphy and his work ethic so lets see what he can do.

Seems kind of pointless at this point but ok. Would rather see us play Clark and Gobert(3 months ago). Not sure why Corbin has started decided to give them a chance now that the season is basically over. Well Clark anyways, Gobert still doesn't play for some reason.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Apr 5, 2014 at 11:23 PM ]

Because Corbin is an idiot. Gobert should have been getting 15 minutes at least all season.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Apr 6, 2014 at 2:40 PM ]
  • Jiks
Huge loss tonight. lol
HA! SUCK IT LAKERS!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
HA! SUCK IT LAKERS!!!

Congrats.
Originally posted by 4ML:
HA! SUCK IT LAKERS!!!

Congrats.

Thank you sir!!! Now I just hope we don't get robbed in the lottery selection.
Share 49ersWebzone