LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Holy s**t, man. Those are hideous.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
I want!

I'd prefer it with white laces but those look a lot like the throwbacks that I love.
Yeah white laces would definitely be preferable. I miss those jerseys.

I really hope they bring them back. I don't mind the new jerseys, I just love the old jerseys. I'd like to see these make a comeback.

The second one they kind of have, just with 'JAZZ' in white. I like it better in gold.
Withey survived and Chris Johnson got cut. He must be a hell of a guy. I've never seen the players rave about a guy like they have with him.
Withey survived and Chris Johnson got cut. He must be a hell of a guy. I've never seen the players rave about a guy like they have with him.

CJ was one of the hardest workers on the team. He brought it every day. He was a consistent jump shot away from being a key role player.

That is all
Soccer jerseys are 1-0. Still not a fan.
This team misses Hayward bad
Originally posted by saniner:
I want!

I'd prefer it with white laces but those look a lot like the throwbacks that I love.

They look like girls shoes...

I really hope they bring them back. I don't mind the new jerseys, I just love the old jerseys. I'd like to see these make a comeback.

The second one they kind of have, just with 'JAZZ' in white. I like it better in gold.

They need to go back to the mountains. The current attempt to mix the old stuff with navy blue and green is an abomination.
I like the new threads. The mountains were hideous. Either go totally old school, or keep the current.
Rudy is close to a 4 yr/100+M extension!

4 years $102M!!! Same as Adams got. I'll absolutely take it! Rudy choosing to stay over probably getting more in free agency

4 years $102M!!! Same as Adams got. I'll absolutely take it! Rudy choosing to stay over probably getting more in free agency

way NBA cap is going, very true
Share 49ersWebzone