LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

• Jiks
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Celebrating Jerry Sloan Day tonight against the Warriors. I'll definitely have to catch the game to see that.

Howard Eisley, Memo, Eaton some old timers up in there.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jan 31, 2014 at 8:45 PM ]
Hack-A-Rudy hasn't worked at all tonight.
Trey Burke was the Western Conference Rookie of the Month for the second month in a row! Burke led all NBA rookies in assists (6.8 apg), and ranked third in scoring (11.8 ppg) and minutes (31.5 mpg) during January. I honestly didn't think he'd get it considering how bad of a shooting slump he's had lately but the West doesn't really have the same rookie talent the East has so I'll take it even though its pretty obvious Michael Carter Williams will be the ROTY this year.
Talk about a tank fail, a W over Miami
so stupid but thats their signature victory to the season so now they can lose from now on.
  • Jiks
so stupid but thats their signature victory to the season so now they can lose from now on.

LBJ 13 points?!

Didn't even watch damnitt! Woulda liked to at least see this win.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

LBJ 13 points?!

Yeah I have no idea how we held him to just 13 points. When we usually play him he goes off for like 35 so it was a shocking surprise to see that we were able to hold him to just 13. That buzzer beater 3 before the shot clock expired by Williams though was so sick! lol

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

LBJ 13 points?!

Yeah I have no idea how we held him to just 13 points. When we usually play him he goes off for like 35 so it was a shocking surprise to see that we were able to hold him to just 13. That buzzer beater 3 before the shot clock expired by Williams though was so sick! lol

Still plenty of season left, but the Wiggins dream is starting to fade. We need to step up our tanking game!
Went to my first jazz game last night. Pretty big turnout, great atmosphere. Lebron seemed disinterested for most of the game, but was doubled every time he touched the ball. Marvin and Burke were clutch late, and hayward was everywhere. He missed two wide open layups early then took to passing instead. Fun game to watch, but now it's tank time. I think burkes lower back injury could start it
  • Jiks
Originally posted by saniner:
Went to my first jazz game last night. Pretty big turnout, great atmosphere. Lebron seemed disinterested for most of the game, but was doubled every time he touched the ball. Marvin and Burke were clutch late, and hayward was everywhere. He missed two wide open layups early then took to passing instead. Fun game to watch, but now it's tank time. I think burkes lower back injury could start it

See the size of them scoreboards/jumbotrons!?!? s**t's crazy how amazingly big they are. Like 3/4 of the court.

I think if they're serious about tanking we're gonna have to trade Williams and Jefferson and just let the young guys finish it out. I really wanna see how Ian Clark could do if he had some minutes. Plus the better we play with this roster, the bigger chance that Corbin gets extended and I really don't want that to happen.
  • Jiks
I think if they're serious about tanking we're gonna have to trade Williams and Jefferson and just let the young guys finish it out. I really wanna see how Ian Clark could do if he had some minutes. Plus the better we play with this roster, the bigger chance that Corbin gets extended and I really don't want that to happen.

Not gonna happen. We will continue to play around .500 and get the 9th or 10th pick which will help nothing. And Corbin is here to stay. He isn't going anywhere unfortunately.

Hopefully we can sign a big name via FA though. Not sure who would come to Utah, but we do have $$$.
3 game winning streak

Please let some contender(s) be willing to take on Williams and Jefferson. Hell Cleveland should have pulled the trigger on that Jefferson for Bynum deal b/c Deng is playing like s**t for them.

It is great to see Burks tearing it up lately though. 62 points in the last three games is just what I've been waiting to see from him on a consistant basis and I hope he keeps it up especially if he's scoring 26 in only 23 minutes of playing time.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Feb 12, 2014 at 9:36 PM ]
  • Jiks
3 game winning streak

Please let some contender(s) be willing to take on Williams and Jefferson. Hell Cleveland should have pulled the trigger on that Jefferson for Bynum deal b/c Deng is playing like s**t for them.

It is great to see Burks tearing it up lately though. 62 points in the last three games is just what I've been waiting to see from him on a consistant basis and I hope he keeps it up especially if he's scoring 26 in only 23 minutes of playing time.

Thing about Marvin is I think he could help some playoff team. Dude would be nice to have come off the bench and score points. Could definitely be a difference maker. Jefferson, not so much, but he is a decent vet.

And yeah Burks reminds me of Dwayne Wade honestly. If dude can find that consistency you speak of, he could be pretty damn good.
  • Jiks
Who keeps changing this thread title lol? You don't have to remind us that we will be forever stuck in mediocrity.
Share 49ersWebzone