LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Never heard of him but sure why not?

7ft with decent athleticism. Brought in more for his defense than anything. He's an ok passer and can hit the occasional mid range shot. Gobert, Pleiss, and Withey puts us in a great spot at center. All three are 7ft+ and bring different things to the team. It will be fun to see how Snyder uses them

Definitely! I'm so ready for basketball to start.

http://www.sltrib.com/blogs/jazznotes/3018397-155/utah-jazz-named-least-hated-nba

Oh how a couple decades change things
[ Edited by JustinMT on Oct 2, 2015 at 10:30 AM ]
http://www.sltrib.com/blogs/jazznotes/3018397-155/utah-jazz-named-least-hated-nba

Jerry Sloan owned us. Used to dread playing you guys!

The goal is to change that. Lets move up the ranks.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
still getting into nba mode

whats the story with exum?

im VERY happy with elfrid payton, but exum was my initial guy i wanted orlando to get
Originally posted by jrg:

im VERY happy with elfrid payton, but exum was my initial guy i wanted orlando to get

He's probably done for the year. This will be Trey Burke's last chance to prove himself as a starter essentially, and we get to see what our Brazilian rookie PG Raul Neto can do.
Originally posted by jrg:

He's probably done for the year. This will be Trey Burke's last chance to prove himself as a starter essentially, and we get to see what our Brazilian rookie PG Raul Neto can do.

The good news is hes still very young. If hes going to have an injury like that, its better to have it now.
  • Jiks
Niners in the afternoon, Jazz at night!
Does anyone know if buying NBA League Pass also gains you access to the radio broadcast package?

So excited! These guys are fired up this year and have a great coach to lead them. I say playoffs this year!
  • Jiks
Quick thoughts:
2nd unit played much better in the late 3rd and 4th. Even built a lead.
Neto didn't score much, or even try to, but facilitated nicely. Seems to have a good basketball IQ. Best part about his game was his extremely pesky defense.
Pleiss looked completely lost at first but settled in nicely. 4-4 from the ft line. He will take some time to develop.
Lyles had a nice power move.
Rudy had a slow start but dominated the 3rd quarter
1st team played good basketball
More missed freethows

All in all pretty rusty but a good first showing.
Free throws need to become a priority. I'm sick of seeing that s**t. Favors and Gobert I understand but Hayward needs to knock his down. Pretty happy with everything else though especially for the first game.
Wasn't expecting much from them tonight. Only 5 days to practice together before this game so some rust was expected. I lovr how Favors beasted early and how the team played in the second half. Overall a good start.

Great D
Share 49ersWebzone