LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by saniner:
and with that we have as many wins as the Bucks! I had no idea they were so bad.

Burke played well late, and Evans had maybe the play of the game in OT. Jefferson was fired up last night. He played really well

I saw that about the Bucks too. I kinda figured they had 4 or 5 wins not just two so that was a shock.

Burke's 3 pointer in overtime was clutch and I love Evans' energy I'm so glad he's finally getting some playing time.
I love how Gobert is playing right now. He hustles so much and alters shots anywhere near the rim. It seems like the Favors-Kanter lineup isn't working too well. If there isn't much improvement over the course of the season I could see the Jazz trading Kanter and going more with Favors-Gobert. Of course, I would like to see Kanter stay, but there is no point if he doesn't work well with Favors. I also think Kanter would be better if he moved to PF.

Evans is a completely different player right now. I'm so glad he was signed for a few years, and I think he has a bright future and should contribute a lot more.
Great thread title
If were going to suck this year, we better do it right and tank. No more winning. Wiggins could turn the franchise around. Being a Jayhawks fan also, it would be awesome all the way around.
Jazz fans in Utah, check out these cyber monday deals!

http://www.nba.com/jazz/cybermonday

There are a few good deals. $5 to see the Jazz lose to the Lakers, $5 to see the Jazz lose to the Heat...not too shabby
  • Jiks

There are a few good deals. $5 to see the Jazz lose to the Lakers, $5 to see the Jazz lose to the Heat...not too shabby

NICE!!!! Will get both probably.

Burke(20 pts 5 reb) looked like beast tonight btw. Dudes got some skill. Definitely nice to see.
  • Jiks
While the Suns tried to adjust, the Jazz knocked down critical 3s, including a pair from the rookie Burke.

"He's got guts, man," Williams said. "It's kind of exciting to watch him play and watch him grow each night. He's not afraid of big moments."
Burke might not end up being a special player, but he plays his best late in games.

Is Gobert injured? I haven't seen him play much the last few games.
  • Jiks

F'kin BS. I got on the second it went on sale and it wont work. Quantity is unavailable.
Sign up for flash seats and it will let you. I had the same problem too. Once you do that it will let you get tickets.

Damn this team is really starting to play a lot better with Burke starting and Williams being moved into the starting lineup. Seems like Corbin has built a solid rotation the last two games and our shooters are knocking down 3's, which I'm not used to seeing at all. lol
Just saw this on twitter.

RT@NBAGuru: Trey Burke has turned the ball over 1 time in his last 89 minutes.

Thats incredible for a rookie point guard.
Rudy and Ian Clark are being sent down to the D-League. Really disappointed in them for sending Gobert down. The dude is effective when he's in so I dunno why Corbin won't play him.
Clark and Gobert made their debut for Bakersfield with Gobert finishing with 16 pts, 14 rebs, and 6 blks and Clark had 14 points and 6 boards. Have a feeling Gobert will be back up soon.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Rudy and Ian Clark are being sent down to the D-League. Really disappointed in them for sending Gobert down. The dude is effective when he's in so I dunno why Corbin won't play him.

I hate to say it, but this year is about playing for that lottery pick. It sucks to lose, but this is a superstar based league. Wiggins is probably the best prospect to enter the NBA draft since LeBron James. He could be a guy we build a title contender around for a long time. It could change the franchise.
Share 49ersWebzone