LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

The Jazz are not done making additions to their roster, a league source told The Tribune. Utah is in the market for a third point guard, and could also be looking for a shooter as well.

Utah plans on making [Dante Exum] its backup at the point, figuring it best to get him some experience right away. The Jazz seemed to force-feed playing time to Exum on Friday, especially without [Trey Burke] in the lineup. He responded by making some big plays, most notably a lay-in as the time expired in the third quarter.

Tony Jones @Tjonessltrib
Jazz would like one more shooter on the wing as well. Name I keep hearing is Francisco Garcia.

http://www.slcdunk.com/nba-free-agency/2014/7/19/5918157/nba-free-agency-rumors-2014-utah-jazz-francisco-garcia-interest
Bulls looking to possibly acquire John Lucas III.

Please make this happen! I like the guy, but he was AWFUL last year.
Originally posted by saniner:
Exum has so much potential, but he has a long road ahead to get there. I'm so excited to watch him the next few years.

Apparently Lindsey has said he wants to add a veteran guard....and id like to see them take a chance on Billups

Derek Fisher.. lol
Utah lol
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Derek Fisher.. lol

Lol he'd be booed off the court so fast. I bet he'll get booed when the Knicks come to SLC. Jazz fans can be a bit ridiculous with that
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Derek Fisher.. lol

Lol he'd be booed off the court so fast. I bet he'll get booed when the Knicks come to SLC. Jazz fans can be a bit ridiculous with that

That moment when he returned to SLC and the fans all covered one eye while he shot free throws is the only time I've ever been ashamed of being a Jazz fan. It was just disgusting on their parts. The guy spent one year in a Jazz uni yet so many people treated him like he had spent his whole career there until that moment.
And The Foul.net is reporting the Utah Jazz have offered (and the offer was accepted) Summer League stand out Brock Motum an invite to training camp.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865607262/Some-fringe-Jazz-players-opened-eyes-in-Vegas.html
Nice recap of guys like Thomas and Clark and how they did during the summer league.
double post
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jul 20, 2014 at 10:18 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:
And The Foul.net is reporting the Utah Jazz have offered (and the offer was accepted) Summer League stand out Brock Motum an invite to training camp.

Nice. Worth a shot. I like how we are running things right now. Looking for talent everywhere!

I hope we can resign Thomas after he gets traded and released by the Wolves.
Glad JLIII is gone. I wonder how many picks the Jazz have the next few years? They seem to have stocked up quite a few. I'd like to see what they turn those picks into
IIRC the next 4 years they own their original 8, get a 2nd from the Stokes trade, a 2nd for the Novak trade, 4 2's from the Richard Jefferson trade, and a 2nd from this trade. That makes 15 picks the next 4 years
Holy s**t we're like the Niners of the NBA when it comes to draft picks. Lol
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Holy s**t we're like the Niners of the NBA when it comes to draft picks. Lol

Its just a shame that any pick outside the lottery is often a stab in the dark longshot.
Share 49ersWebzone