There are 245 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

It's not that Burke is bad...you can just see the difference when Exum has the ball compared to him. Exum scans and gets the ball moving, while Burke dribbles aimlessly until time almost runs out. He would be best off-ball with Exum.
Giffey is funny. He's all over the place trying to be involved, but he just sucks.

Also I love how fired up Gobert is. First summer league game and he's playing like it's game 7
  • Jiks
Motum>Lebron

That putback dunk!
  • Jiks
2 for 24 from the 3 though....
Hood just can't get his shot to fall. At all. I'm ok with him taking those shots though.

I hope Michael Thomas sticks. Hes looked good so far.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by saniner:
Hood just can't get his shot to fall. At all. I'm ok with him taking those shots though.

I hope Michael Thomas sticks. Hes looked good so far.

Yeah he's getting open looks and his shot looks fluint, just not falling. Not concerning at all really at this point.
Trying so hard not to get too excited, but Exum looks great so far.

It's only summer league.......
  • Jiks
Pretty happy with tonight. Sloppy at times but our players showed some potential.

Wish he refs wouldn't call all these touch fouls though. They definitely are summer league refs.
Like what I saw from Exum and Gobert. Burke needs to alter his game a bit, but that alley-oop to Exum for the reverse was awesome to see
  • Jiks
One concern about Exum is he didn't look comfortable going to his left. You could see Milsap forcing him to his left and he looked like he was having a bit of an issue.

3-30 from downtown is just unreal. lol We just didn't have any luck our way there but its just the first game of the summer. Sounds like Thomas did a good job tonight too so that's exciting to hear.

How did Clark do? I read on the realgm forum that its a wonder he got paid last year to play basketball. Is he really that bad? lol
Clark was awful. He is not a PG, don't know why they're trying to force him.

Exum is uncomfortable going left, and it showed. However he did have a play where he blew past his defender to the left. I'll try to find it. He just needs to get more comfortable with it
Originally posted by saniner:
Clark was awful. He is not a PG, don't know why they're trying to force him.

Exum is uncomfortable going left, and it showed. However he did have a play where he blew past his defender to the left. I'll try to find it. He just needs to get more comfortable with it

They had him running at point? WTF? That doesn't make any sense on their part.

Got to watch some of the highlights on nba.com and damn Exum is fast! That first step he has is unreal.
https://vine.co/v/Mx67Ox0P2t7

Exum going left. Just about every other time he lost his dribble
Wow really? I didn't realize he was that bad at going to his left. Hopefully he'll put plenty of work on that before the season opener.
Share 49ersWebzone