LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 193 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Great pick! I'm definitely happy with our picks.
Hoods a SF right?
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Hoods a SF right?

Yeah i think he's 6'8.
Jarnell Stokes is taken with the 35th pick. Undersized for a PF but he did average a double double last year for Tennessee. Could be our new Millsap.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Jarnell Stokes is taken with the 35th pick. Undersized for a PF but he did average a double double last year for Tennessee. Could be our new Millsap.

Traded.

Traded.

Traded.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

Traded.

Damn!
For a future second? Bad trade, would have rather kept him. Oh well, I think we can live with Exum and Hood. I never thought either guy would fall to those picks. Glad it worked out
You guys lucked out with both those guys being there. Great picks!

Originally posted by saniner:
For a future second? Bad trade, would have rather kept him. Oh well, I think we can live with Exum and Hood. I never thought either guy would fall to those picks. Glad it worked out

Yeah his rebounding ability alone was more than enough to have him off the bench. I really don't understand it at all especially when we needed a little frontcourt depth with Evans being as skinny as a toothpick. Memphis got a steal that's for sure.

Originally posted by marshulk:
You guys lucked out with both those guys being there. Great picks!

Thanks man! I appreciate it and I'm sorry about your Kings. McBuckets would've been a far better pick for you guys.
Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody
Regarding that second-round trade, the Jazz simply didn't want to bring in three rookies and that Memphis deal was the best they could get.

3 talented rookies is a bad thing?
Great draft. Its nice to see the new front office taking chances and trying to find real impact players.

For so many years we just took the safe role players that would never get us to the next level.

Burke, Exum, Hood, Favors, Kanter is a significant young starting 5.
You guys had a very good draft. Where does this leave Hayward?
Good draft guys. One of my favorites of the night.
Share 49ersWebzone