LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

lol Sorry the recent win streak made me want me to change it.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Oh, as long as it's you. I feel your pain.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Yeah bud I'm really hoping for some changes next week before the deadline.
  • Jiks

Marvin has to be wanted by some playoff contender you'd think. Not so much Jefferson, but I think Marvin could really help a team that could actually utilize him as a role player. He's a good player IMO, just not a future prospect for us.

Marvin has to be wanted by some playoff contender you'd think. Not so much Jefferson, but I think Marvin could really help a team that could actually utilize him as a role player. He's a good player IMO, just not a future prospect for us.

Yeah exactly, Marvin as improved a ton since his first year in Utah. I wanted to strangle him during every game then but he's finally gotten to be pretty consistent this year so its a nice surprise. I just want a team like the Spurs to want Jefferson for like a 2nd round pick or something but I know thats not gonna happen especially since they're so good at finding solid players late in the draft.
Jefferson was sent home today because of stomach issues and is a game time decision tomorrow....trade in the works perhaps?
  • Jiks
Jefferson was sent home today because of stomach issues and is a game time decision tomorrow....trade in the works perhaps?

Doubt it... Nothings gonna happen.

Heard a discussion on ESPn radio this morning how this team has no clue what it's doing at this point. They can't just tank games to get a higher pick, at the same time they are good enough to most likely get out of the top 8. At that point, what are we going to do? Even though we have a good amount of talent, we are stuck in mediocrity unless we do something. Not sure what though.
If this is true Lindsey is f**king retarded

The Jazz rebuffed "one or two" trade proposals before the deadline that would have netted them a late first-round pick in return for Marvin Williams, as Chad Ford of ESPN.com writes in his latest Insider-only "Tank Rank" piece. There were apparently other intriguing offers on the table as well, but Utah chose to hang on to the ninth-year veteran in hopes of re-signing him this summer, Ford writes.

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2014/02/rejected-round-williams.html

Why not take this deal? I don't see any reason not to especially for a guy like Williams who is always gonna be a mediocre player and if we could have got a late 1st rounder out of it while we're rebuilding. Stupid movies like this is, is why we always are stuck with mediocre players and get a mediocre position in the draft this is just b******t. If it was a deal with Williams for a 1st rounder straight up then it could've opened the door for guys Thomas, Gobert, Clark, and Rush for more playing time and obviously help with our tanking. Stuff like this just blows me away.
https

At least this makes the day a little bit better.
  • Jiks
Gordon 2 assist away from a triple double at the moment.

1 assist shyand a win.

Favors is looking fantastic though.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Feb 26, 2014 at 8:17 PM ]

This thread is depressing. Reminds me of the warriors thread a couple of years back.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
This thread is depressing. Reminds me of the warriors thread a couple of years back.

Cept we'll make the playoffs again within the next 20 years.

Beautiful stuff right here, I gained even more respect for the Miller family after watching this.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Mar 1, 2014 at 12:02 AM ]
  • Jiks

Beautiful stuff right here, I gained even more respect for the Miller family after watching this.

Yup definitely a good watch.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by gold49digger:

We just lost to the Bucks.
Share 49ersWebzone