LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by JustinMT:

The changes seem so pointless

Hey look, everything but the homes are still ugly!

What kind of rebrand was that? Navy is still NOT a Jazz color.
  • Jiks
I agree they are kind of blah but I like the far right alt ones.
Originally posted by Jiks:
I agree they are kind of blah but I like the far right alt ones.

I hate those the most. The one on the far right is a soccer uniform. And itll be complete with ads in a couple years.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Gobert trying to lure Fournier

lol
So who do you guys want us to draft?
  • Jiks
So who do you guys want us to draft?

I haven't been paying attention since the season is still going, but I wouldn't mind trading it. Either trade it for a savvy vet, or package up the pick and a player or two (alec, trey) and a future 1st to move up into top 5-7.

I'm not sure a 12th pick really helps all that much at this point, but if we stay, I wouldn't mind a shooter. Maybe a stretch 2. Again not sure who that may be at this point.
Yeah I'm kinda hoping we trade it with Trey. I'm not sure what we're gonna get at 12. Nbadraft.net has us getting Furkan Korkmaz who is supposed to be a pretty good scorer, but his defense is lacking.
Yeah I'm kinda hoping we trade it with Trey. I'm not sure what we're gonna get at 12. Nbadraft.net has us getting Furkan Korkmaz who is supposed to be a pretty good scorer, but his defense is lacking.

Lots of upside to his game, just depends on if you want to wait two years for him. Timothe Luwawu was a guy I liked last year who could be a nice backup wing. Theyre looking at a lot of guys this year so it's anyone's guess. Dejounte Murray, Domantas Sabonis, and Deyonta Davis are all possible picks too. I also wouldn't be surprised if Skal or Maker are the choice. Weird draft...basically 11-30 are interchangeable. I have no idea how it shakes out
Glad to see Mo get a ring even though I wanted the Dubs. Jefferson...eh. Never was a fan but he was a good player.
My guess is DL makes a few moves on Thursday. I think he'll go after a vet player like George Hill or Jeff Teague, then move some later picks plus Burke to move into the first again

Originally posted by saniner:
My guess is DL makes a few moves on Thursday. I think he'll go after a vet player like George Hill or Jeff Teague, then move some later picks plus Burke to move into the first again

I think you're right. I don't think there's any way Burke is on the Jazz after Thursday night.

George Hill to the Jazz!! Called it!
Gave up pick 12 for Hill

Teague to Indy, #12 to Atlanta. I wonder if more comes to Utah. Hill is a great fit and a leader. I have no doubt he is a good fit next to Exum too.
Gave up pick 12 for Hill

Teague to Indy, #12 to Atlanta. I wonder if more comes to Utah. Hill is a great fit and a leader. I have no doubt he is a good fit next to Exum too.

We were always rumored to get Teague. Interesting that he's involved in a Jazz trade, but goes elsewhere.
Originally posted by Niners99:
We were always rumored to get Teague. Interesting that he's involved in a Jazz trade, but goes elsewhere.

Especially since they could cut out the Pacers and get Teague for 12. Hill is a great fit though, they better sign him to a long-term deal to make it worth it. Giving up 12 for a rental wouldn't look good, but would be the most Jazz thing to do
Share 49ersWebzone