LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by JustinMT:
9'9"? That is insane!

Also looks like Ingles will be staying

I like him. He's great for the locker room, great for Exum, and a decent player off the bench. Looks like they'll be going hard after Pleiss as the backup center too.

Gobert getting longer?! I love it!! and with Exum possibly getting taller we could have an insanely tall starting 5.
Jody Genessy
Jody Genessy – ‏@DJJazzyJody

A big, 7-foot-2 German — center Tibor Pleiss — arrived in Salt Lake City late Saturday night, an airport source informed me.
10:07 AM - 28 Jun 2015

hopefully some good news!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by saniner:
Jody Genessy
Jody Genessy – ‏@DJJazzyJody

A big, 7-foot-2 German — center Tibor Pleiss — arrived in Salt Lake City late Saturday night, an airport source informed me.
10:07 AM - 28 Jun 2015

hopefully some good news!
That would be AWESOME and fill a huge void! He would solidify the backup center spot. That would allow us a lot more flexibility in FA, not that I think we will go all in on anybody.
Summer League roster so far

Exum
Hood
Lyles
Cotton
Hanlan
Cooley
Johnson
J.J. O'Brien
Wesley Saunders

Saunders appears to be the better prospect out of the two invitees so far. Not sure if he'll make the roster but may be someone worth keeping in the D-League.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Wesley-Saunders-41313/
  • Jiks
I think I've talked myself into going on opening day next week. I didn't really care to go when we were talking about it a while ago, but that roster is pretty awesome.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I think I've talked myself into going on opening day next week. I didn't really care to go when we were talking about it a while ago, but that roster is pretty awesome.

Yeah it is! I was hoping to go down there but it doesnt look like I'll be able to make it.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jun 29, 2015 at 12:09 AM ]
  • Jiks
Yup just got tickets for monday
So does anyone have NBA League Pass? How exactly does it work? I want to buy it for next year to watch Jazz games, but they do a terrible job showcasing the packages and costs.

I heard something about a pick 5 team deal where you can choose a group of teams for a cheaper cost.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Niners99:
So does anyone have NBA League Pass? How exactly does it work? I want to buy it for next year to watch Jazz games, but they do a terrible job showcasing the packages and costs.

I heard something about a pick 5 team deal where you can choose a group of teams for a cheaper cost.

I wouldn't have a clue... I get the games locally and don't care much to watch other teams besides what's on the main networks.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

I wouldn't have a clue... I get the games locally and don't care much to watch other teams besides what's on the main networks.

Yeah and I don't have tv so Im not sure either. Bring it up in the NBA Discussion thread. I'm sure some of those guys have it.

The Premium full season package that includes all teams will go for a $189 early bird price, and will be $199 after Nov. 5. The 5-Team Choice Package (broadband only) is $129.99 early bird, and 139.99 after Nov.5 The mobile package to watch games live on your cell phone or tablet will be $49.99.

I got that from a Google search. My buddy and I are thinking about going in on the 5 team package together. If I remember correctly I think you can watch the games after as well, which would be amazing.
It looks like they'll be making a pitch to Raul Neto as well as Pleiss. I hope that Neto comes over and pushes Burke off the roster. I think Pleiss comes over for sure, but I don't know Neto will
http://www.sltrib.com/blogs/jazznotes/2675763-155/jazz-to-talk-to-neto-see
Free Agency begins tomorrow. Although I'd love to see them make a run at Butler or Middleton, the realistic options I like are Cory Joseph and Alexis Ajinca(if Pleiss doesn't sign). Joseph would be a great backup PG who would get more minutes here than in San Antonio.
Originally posted by saniner:

The Premium full season package that includes all teams will go for a $189 early bird price, and will be $199 after Nov. 5. The 5-Team Choice Package (broadband only) is $129.99 early bird, and 139.99 after Nov.5 The mobile package to watch games live on your cell phone or tablet will be $49.99.

I got that from a Google search. My buddy and I are thinking about going in on the 5 team package together. If I remember correctly I think you can watch the games after as well, which would be amazing.

So does the 5 team $130 package allow you to watch on any format?
Share 49ersWebzone