LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by JustinMT:
According to various reports surfacing yesterday, the Utah Jazz have signed power forward Jerrelle Benimon to a 10-day contract. The six-foot-eight, 245-pound big man comes via call-up from Utah's D-League affiliate, the Idaho Stampede. Meanwhile, the 10-day contracts of Bryce Cotton and Jack Cooley are set to expire today.

Benimon's talents prompted selection to play in the D-League All-Star Game last month. In his time with Idaho, the former Twoson Tiger displayed an incredible all-around game, averaging nearly 20 points, 10.6 rebounds, over four assists, one block and one steal per game. In the Stampede's last game versus Rio Grande Valley, Benimon put up a line of 24 points, 15 rebounds and eight assists.

Towson Tigers baby! Thats my school!
WTF is going on with the free throws tonight?
The Jazz D is averaging only 83 pts allowed per game since the Kanter trade.
  • Jiks
WTF is going on with the free throws tonight?

It's been all year. Only watched a bit but I did see us at like 50% at one point. Looking at the stats we are 25th in the league at the moment.
Originally posted by Niners99:
The Jazz D is averaging only 83 pts allowed per game since the Kanter trade.

That sad part is were playing like a playoff team, but we dont have enough time to go for that 8 seed.

If we were in the East we'd be right in it.
David Stockton went off for 37 and 22 assists tonight.

How exactly did he not end up in Utah's organization?
Originally posted by Niners99:

How exactly did he not end up in Utah's organization?

That's a great question. You would think it would have been a given but I would give him a 10 day or two now and see what he can do with us.

[ Edited by JustinMT on Mar 7, 2015 at 10:55 PM ]
Gobert leading the team with 5 assists. Another great defensive showing, and Exum looked really good out there. One play DWill hit him with a good crossover and Exum recovered in time to block his shot

• Jiks
Went fly fishing and was beat. I took a nap and slept through the entire game damnitt. Good to hear Exum played well. It would be nice to see him string a couple good games together and start gaining some offensive confidence. His defense is great IMO, but as we all know his offense leaves much to be desired.
I really want to see that Exum block on DWill that sounds awesome. Great win though and we now have more wins than we had last year!
  • Jiks
I really want to see that Exum block on DWill that sounds awesome. Great win though and we now have more wins than we had last year!

Another day, another sub-90 pt. defensive effort.

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Damn that was awesome! I can't believe he got back in time, you never see that.

If he can get his shot down he can be Klay Thompson scary from the outside.
Share 49ersWebzone