LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

http://weareutahjazz.com/lockedonjazz/

15-15 in our last 30 games.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

And only getting better. I'm excited to watch. I love what coach Snyder has done so far

Addition by subtraction...
BTW, can we please just go back to these uniforms?

They represent the golden age of this franchise, and these new current versions of the 80's uniforms are ugly. The homes are ok, but the roads are bad, and the greens are horrid.

The old uniforms were Mardi Gras colors, and when we changed to the mountain design it made it Utah themed. Im not sure why we keep messing around with the look.
I don't either but I personally would love to see the Mountain jerseys back

Theyre a bit "mid-late 90's" with the sublimation, but theyre classic. Anything but what we have now. The "Green Mountain Tragedy" logo is awful.

I get what they tried to do with modernizing the old 80's style, but only the homes worked. Ive been trying to like these new jerseys, but ive given up. They wanted to go old school, but then changed the purple to navy blue?

those are seriously some of the best ever in the NBA, IMO.
  • Jiks
Worst game of the year 10 fold. Getting outplayed by the Lakers smh.
How did we let that happen?
  • Jiks

20+ turnovers, standing around and watching, missing free throws, and complete lack of energy. I have no clue how they play so well and then come out tonight with absolutely nothing.

WTF
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

20+ turnovers, standing around and watching, missing free throws, and complete lack of energy. I have no clue how they play so well and then come out tonight with absolutely nothing.

Such b******t we were leading going into the 4th right? What a collapse.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
WTF

Seriously? WTF happened to the tank?

Awesome win especially after the collapse against LA. Defense was fantastic with 15 blocks, 6 from Rudy, and 13 steals but we still gave up way too many turnovers (20). Great to see Rodney get some minutes and do well too so hopefully he can keep that going especially with his threes.

lol I love Rudy's #.

[ Edited by JustinMT on Feb 27, 2015 at 9:50 PM ]
  • Jiks
Awesome win especially after the collapse against LA. Defense was fantastic with 15 blocks, 6 from Rudy, and 13 steals but we still gave up way too many turnovers (20). Great to see Rodney get some minutes and do well too so hopefully he can keep that going especially with his threes.

lol I love Rudy's #.

LOL! Only got to watch spurts tonight but nice response.
Share 49ersWebzone