There are 213 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by saniner:

I love the way Kanter has been playing lately. His defense is still lacking but at least he's trying.

lol "Will someone please let him shoot a jumpshot!"

I have no idea how he got those guys to bite on that pump fake so many times but even AD saw him as a threat from out there.
Kanter blocks Marc Gasol!

I love that Kanter is playing better. More Kanter and Gobert and less Booker!
Really curious about the mystery procedure Booker had but its great to see Gobert bringing down 16 boards tonight and Kanter has been playing great. Jazz went 3-3 on their roadtrip which is fantastic for this young team. Can't let up against the Sixers this weekend though. Trap game at home for sure.
The Utah Jazz have a young roster with a lot of talented bigs in Derrick Favors, Rudy Gobert and Enes Kanter, along with veteran Trevor Booker. The team best built around a strong frontcourt is perhaps the Memphis Grizzlies in how they use Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph. "I watch Memphis a lot," said Quin Snyder. "I think with the effectiveness of their bigs it is a good team for us to watch."

Well it sure worked Coach!

[ Edited by JustinMT on Dec 25, 2014 at 11:17 PM ]
  • Jiks
Surprised Stockton would do something like that, but pretty awesome IMHO!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Surprised Stockton would do something like that, but pretty awesome IMHO!

I was too. It's so out of character for him.
  • Jiks
Ugliest 3 1/2 quarters I have ever watched by both teams, but we/Jazz really turned it on the last half quarter.
Ugliest 3 1/2 quarters I have ever watched by both teams, but we/Jazz really turned it on the last half quarter.

Favors beasted!! Only bright spot.

Seriously!I was so worried about this game. It was definitely a trap game and we got stuck playing at their level. Thank goodness for Favors tearing them apart in the 4th.

• Jiks

Just to come out tonight and miss 3-4(missed two in a row under 2 minutes) free throws in critical moments tonight...

The team played really well though for the most part.

Just to come out tonight and miss 3-4(missed two in a row under 2 minutes) free throws in critical moments tonight...

The team played really well though for the most part.

How has Christopher looked?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 3m3 minutes ago
Hearing there are renewed fears in Utah that Alec Burks' latest shoulder issues will shelve him long-term ... and possibly for the season

Yeah they just need to shut him down. Its not worth it.
Shut him down. Now we get to see more of Hood and what he brings. Hopefully he starts to find his shot. Sucks for Burks but better now than later. The Jazz aren't in the mix for the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone