LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Who is that?!?!?!?! Was busy at work... Have to check myself.

Favors sprained his ankle last night.

I hope they make some moves at the deadline. If Favors is out for a while that will be great for Kanter(who is playing really well) and Gobert. Snyder needs to run more plays for Kanter in the post. He's been playing well as of late, and I want to see him gain more confidence.

http://www.slcdunk.com/2014/12/16/7401389/no-place-like-sloan-could-deron-williams-return-to-utah-the-downbeat

Decent read although I'm against trading for Deron and his horrible contract. The trade for Eric Bledsoe is interesting though.
Utah Jazz trade Enes Kanter, Trey Burke, Jeremy Evans, and a protected 1st round draft pick to Phoenix for Eric Bledsoe.

We'd have no depth behind our starting bigs outside of Booker and maybe Novak if we used him like Channing Fyre, but Gobert would be inserted into the starting lineup and we'd have a good PG in front of Exum so we wouldn't have to rush his progress. I just feel like we have to do something because our PG play has been atrocious all year and I'm sick of it.
  • Jiks

http://www.slcdunk.com/2014/12/16/7401389/no-place-like-sloan-could-deron-williams-return-to-utah-the-downbeat

Decent read although I'm against trading for Deron and his horrible contract. The trade for Eric Bledsoe is interesting though.
Utah Jazz trade Enes Kanter, Trey Burke, Jeremy Evans, and a protected 1st round draft pick to Phoenix for Eric Bledsoe.

We'd have no depth behind our starting bigs outside of Booker and maybe Novak if we used him like Channing Fyre, but Gobert would be inserted into the starting lineup and we'd have a good PG in front of Exum so we wouldn't have to rush his progress. I just feel like we have to do something because our PG play has been atrocious all year and I'm sick of it.

I agree that we need something at PG but 2 lottery picks and another 1st for one guy?

Add Plumlee, Len, or a shooter to that, and it would be a little more appetizing. Not sure if PHX is willing to lose one of those guys though.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

I agree that we need something at PG but 2 lottery picks and another 1st for one guy?

Add Plumlee, Len, or a shooter to that, and it would be a little more appetizing. Not sure if PHX is willing to lose one of those guys though.
I think Plumlee and Lee are still untouchable but a shooter...maybe. Green would be nice but he also would be driving us nuts with his bonehead plays.
So I guess coach trusts Exum enough to say he can do what he wants with the ball. He wants him to be aggressive and play his game. The start of the year he played off the ball a bunch and was basically a spot-up shooter. The last 2 games he's shown a lot more to be excited about. He's slowly starting to eat into Burkes minutes, and I love it! Burke needs to be a sixth man for this team.

Kanter, Gobert, and Favors have really shown up this year. It took Kanter some time but he's been playing so well lately. I think what the Jazz really needs is an athletic defensive wing like Stanley Johnson. Burks and Hayward don't have what it takes to lock down anyone. I also think a true stretch 4 would help the Jazz out a ton. Porzingis would be PERFECT next to Favors/Gobert.
Would love to get Johnson! Haven't seen Porzngis play though. Kid has quite the upside I take it?

Also I agree its great to see Exum finally doing his thing. He's looked great the last couple games and I hope he takes over for Burke by the All Star break. Trey has been playing better, but I think he'd be better as a sixth man as well.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

We got ya this time!

• jrg
  • Veteran

We got ya this time!

We got ya this time!

Called it! We played hard for all 4 quarters I'm surprised.. Was anything wrong with Oladipo? I'm not used to seeing him shoot only 6 times?

• Jiks
We've played really good basketball the last 3 games. Yeah we let a big lead slip against NO, but AD will do that to people.

Its only 3 games but these were on the road. Good defense, good offense and still young. I'm really hoping its all starting to click.

I love the way Kanter has been playing lately. His defense is still lacking but at least he's trying.
Share 49ersWebzone