LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Great read!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2261064-what-weve-learned-about-utah-jazz-coach-quin-snyder-so-far-in-2014-15?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=br_jazz&utm_source=twitter.com
Great read MT! I love how different this team is playing this year. Shows how much Corbin was holding them back.

Last night was a good start for the Jazz, but they fell apart late in the 4th. Again, Trey is playing better his year, but stop shooting it so much!! 4/15 is not good, but it's right around his season average.
Trey really needs to just shoot 10 times a game. If he does that I'd be ok with it but man this 4/15 garbage is getting old. Man I wish Exum could shoot consistently so we could put him in there more but hell he's still shooting 40% compared to Trey's 30$. It couldn't get much worse if he had more shooting opportunities.
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/11/18/7244829/terrifying-quin-snyder-screams-at-jazz-to-wake-up

Probably will be a gif of it soon but the vine is pretty terrifying as is.

Awesome comeback win tonight though! I doubt that would have happened last year I just wish I could actually watch them live more often....stupid work.
How does Exum's shooting look so far?
Originally posted by Niners99:
How does Exum's shooting look so far?

Tonight he was great! 3-5 all of which were from downtown and honestly I think he's a better long range shooter than what scouts made him out to be. Watching the highlights I think he has a beautiful shot he just needs to be a bit more consistent from one game to the next, which will come with time. I never would've thought he would be shooting 43% from the floor and 35% from downtown. Obviously we're not asking him to shoot as many times as the starters but those stats are both far greater than where I thought he'd be.
dp
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 19, 2014 at 1:19 AM ]
Hood is out another 2-3 weeks as he recovers from plantar fasciitis. I totally understand what he's dealing with it. I had it for like 4 months this year and it was a living hell until I was able to rest and stay off my feet for awhile.

I've been really hard on Kanter the last few years, but with the way he has been producing lately he should be playing more. He's really been the only consistent scorin option as of late. Hayward has off games, Burke can't hit anything, and Favors can't take over games.

Also Exum should be playing more. The offense runs so well with him out there. He's not forcing anything, and hasn't really used his speed to attack the basket. I can't wait to see him unleashed

Originally posted by saniner:
I've been really hard on Kanter the last few years, but with the way he has been producing lately he should be playing more. He's really been the only consistent scorin option as of late. Hayward has off games, Burke can't hit anything, and Favors can't take over games.

Also Exum should be playing more. The offense runs so well with him out there. He's not forcing anything, and hasn't really used his speed to attack the basket. I can't wait to see him unleashed

Yeah Kanter is starting to make me eat crow right now. He has been really great lately and he's starting to put up some nice numbers consistently. I hope Novak can start getting more time off the bench while our starters are struggling. He can put up some good numbers, points wise, and it seems like thats what we need until Hayward and Burke get going. Plus our defense already sucks so he might as well get some time.

Exum really needs to get up in PT though I agree. Burke dribbling...and dribbling...and dribbling forever and never keeping the offense in motion drives me nuts and Exum comes in there everytime and is the exact opposite. Trey is a good kid but we'll probably be looking to dump him next offseason if his shooting continues to be s**t.
  • Jiks
I love Kanters offensive game, but he takes after his mentor Al Jefferson in not understanding how to play defense. Putting up points is great, and again I love his ability in the post, but that kind of takes a backseat when you are allowing as many points as well.
AK 47 may be coming back home.

Marc Stein ✔ @ESPNSteinLine
One intriguing option, if Nets wait 'til Dec. 15 when trade market expands, is said to be AK-47 back to Utah for Jeremy Evans/Toure Murry

Haven't really watched him much since he came back with the TWovles a couple years ago. Is he still solid on defense? If he is I can see it even though I'm a huge fan of Evans.
  • Jiks
This f**king team loves to play like s**t for 1 quarter a game, then always come back.

If they could play a full 4 quarters, they would be alright.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
This f**king team loves to play like s**t for 1 quarter a game, then always come back.

If they could play a full 4 quarters, they would be alright.

Seriously, tonight was so disappointing. I thought for sure we were gonna come out with the win tonight. Nice to see Rudy get some good minutes finally too. Wish he was getting about 25 minutes a game.
Share 49ersWebzone