LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

• Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
If he continues to average around 16-18 ppg, 5 rpg, close to 5 apg, and 1 spg I'll be happy to be honest. That's a good all around stat line and his shooting percentage should improve this year since he won't be the only weapon so I think he'll live up to it for the most part.

This. As you said his shooting percentage just needs to improve and I could see him being that 18, 5, and 5 guy. While he'll never be that star player, I can see him becomming a Ginobli type and I would be more than happy with that.
Marvin Williams signs with the Hornets. They were determined to take someone from us.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Niners99:
Marvin Williams signs with the Hornets. They were determined to take someone from us.

Was hoping to get him back for his shooting and leadership.
  • Jiks
Excited for this! Gobert 1 block on first defensive possession.
  • Jiks
Burke to Exum awesome alley oop!
Impressive court vision and awareness by Exum right now guys.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Impressive court vision and awareness by Exum right now guys.

This

Wish the refs wouldn't call every little touch foul though.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jul 12, 2014 at 8:25 PM ]
Exum looks great so far! He's still so raw but you can see why he is so highly regarded.

Gobert looks awesome so far, and Hood is so fluid moving on the court. I think if Gobert keeps it up he'll be in line for heavy minutes this year.

Murphy Is awful, Burke looks better but still can't finish at the rim.

I'm way too excited for a summer league game
Missing all the fun tonight. Glad to hear Exum looking great though! How's the offense look overall?

I didn't know Paul Millsap's brother was in the league for the Sixers. I hope he can make the team.
Trey Burke holds the ball waaaaaay too long. Almost no ball movement with him. Exum drives the lane, draws in the D, then kicks it out to the open man. Lots of pick and roll going on as well.

At first glance, it looks like Exum should handle the ball if he and Burke hope to co-exist.

• Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Missing all the fun tonight. Glad to hear Exum looking great though! How's the offense look overall?

I didn't know Paul Millsap's brother was in the league for the Sixers. I hope he can make the team.

Offense looks a little lost/hesitant but they are playing very fast which is nice.

Gobert is still raw but he can be an animal.b Malcolm Thomas might get some playing time. Hood is looking excellent as well.
Exums first step is ridiculous! He gets past people with ease.

Also Murphy should be cut before the 4th quarter
Nice to see Derrick favors out there
Lots of good news outside of Burke and Murphy. Man I'm excited for the season.
  • Jiks
This Giffey dude blows....
Share 49ersWebzone