There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***2014-2015 Utah Jazz Offseason Thread***

Why isnt he working out?? Why is he sleeping??

Bust.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Utah's three national TV broadcasts will come Nov. 22 against the Pelicans (NBA TV), March 8 against the Nets (NBA TV) and March 18 against the Wizards (ESPN)

The 18th is my bday!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Utah's three national TV broadcasts will come Nov. 22 against the Pelicans (NBA TV), March 8 against the Nets (NBA TV) and March 18 against the Wizards (ESPN)

The 18th is my bday!

And you get to see Trevor Booker face off against his former team on your birthday. You lucky dog!
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Utah's three national TV broadcasts will come Nov. 22 against the Pelicans (NBA TV), March 8 against the Nets (NBA TV) and March 18 against the Wizards (ESPN)

The 18th is my bday!

And you get to see Trevor Booker face off against his former team on your birthday. You lucky dog!

lol im just surprised ESPN is airing a Jazz game.
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol im just surprised ESPN is airing a Jazz game.

Jazz are coming back bro!
Sounds like D-Will is missing the simple life in Utah and isn't a fan of NYC. I had no idea his family still lives in Utah so thats pretty cool, just a shame things had to go so badly at the end of his run with the Jazz.

"I'm not going to lie. I don't really feel so much like a New Yorker. I grew up in an apartment in Texas where you could send your kids outside like 'yeah, go play in the sun.' Here it's more challenging. The process of getting them into school is a nightmare. Even private schools where you pay are an ordeal. In Utah, you just send your kids to the first public school in the area because they're all great. Truth is, we enjoy getting away from the hustle and bustle and going back to Utah every summer. It's a relief to take that timeout. No traffic. No crowds. My daughters still have their friends there. There's a big backyard. They go to the pool; the playground and they jump on the trampoline. Kids running wild and free here…? I don't think so."
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Sounds like D-Will is missing the simple life in Utah and isn't a fan of NYC. I had no idea his family still lives in Utah so thats pretty cool, just a shame things had to go so badly at the end of his run with the Jazz.

"I'm not going to lie. I don't really feel so much like a New Yorker. I grew up in an apartment in Texas where you could send your kids outside like 'yeah, go play in the sun.' Here it's more challenging. The process of getting them into school is a nightmare. Even private schools where you pay are an ordeal. In Utah, you just send your kids to the first public school in the area because they're all great. Truth is, we enjoy getting away from the hustle and bustle and going back to Utah every summer. It's a relief to take that timeout. No traffic. No crowds. My daughters still have their friends there. There's a big backyard. They go to the pool; the playground and they jump on the trampoline. Kids running wild and free here…? I don't think so."

He shouldve thought of that before he ran a Jazz legend into retirement.

Hes never been the same without Sloan, ironically.
I guess the Jazz signed Dahntay Jones to a contract and most likely it will be guaranteed. That puts the training camp roster at 19.
Training camp roster

33 Trevor Booker F 6-8 235 11/25/87 Clemson/USA 4
2 Dee Bost G 6-2 176 10/12/89 Mississippi State/USA R
3 Trey Burke G 6-1 190 11/12/92 Michigan/USA 1
10 Alec Burks G 6-6 211 7/20/91 Colorado/USA 3
21 Ian Clark G 6-3 173 3/7/91 Belmont/USA 1
45 Jack Cooley F 6-9 244 4/4/91 Notre Dame/USA R
40 Jeremy Evans F 6-9 197 10/24/87 Western Kentucky/USA 4
11 Danté Exum G 6-6 190 7/13/95 Australian Inst. of Sport/Australia R
15 Derrick Favors F/C 6-10 268 7/15/91 Georgia Tech/USA 4
8 Carrick Felix G/F 6-6 201 8/17/90 Arizona State/USA 1
27 Rudy Gobert C 7-1 245 6/26/92 Cholet Basket/France 1
20 Gordon Hayward F 6-8 220 3/23/90 Butler/USA 4
5 Rodney Hood G/F 6-8 215 10/20/92 Duke/USA R
30 Dahntay Jones G 6-6 225 12/27/80 Duke/USA 10
0 Enes Kanter C 6-11 247 5/20/92 Kentucky/Turkey 3
24 Brock Motum F 6-10 245 10/16/90 Washington State/Australia R
55 Kevin Murphy G 6-5 185 3/6/90 Tennessee Tech/USA 1
23 Toure' Murry G 6-5 195 11/8/89 Wichita State/USA 1
16 Steve Novak F 6-10 235 6/13/83 Marquette/USA 8

The ones in bold are who I think will make the 15 man roster, most of which are pretty obvious.
Don't know weather to LOL or

You may have noticed the name Trey Burke on your Twitter trends list today. You may have clicked on his name to see if he was traded or injured. You may have regretted that decision.

That's because Trey Burke isn't trending for any basketball reasons. He's trending because someone leaked nude photos of the NBA player on the internet.

http://socialnewsdaily.com/43734/trey-burke-is-trending-but-its-not-about-basketball/#keBOTzSltM7GuHMu.99
Don't know weather to LOL or

You may have noticed the name Trey Burke on your Twitter trends list today. You may have clicked on his name to see if he was traded or injured. You may have regretted that decision.

That's because Trey Burke isn't trending for any basketball reasons. He's trending because someone leaked nude photos of the NBA player on the internet.
(SFW but many other sites aren't.)
http://socialnewsdaily.com/43734/trey-burke-is-trending-but-its-not-about-basketball/#keBOTzSltM7GuHMu.99
LOL I heard last week that a bunch of male pics got hacked like the girls too and they were just waiting to reveal them. Can never trust the cloud and now Trey has deleted his twitter account. lol