There are 231 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Free-agent forward Trevor Booker has agreed to a two-year, $10 million deal with the Utah Jazz, a league source told Yahoo Sports on Tuesday. After four years with the Washington Wizards, Booker brings his strong, physical frontcourt presence to the Jazz.

Booker, 26, averaged 6.8 points on 55.4 percent shooting and 5.3 rebounds for the Wizards in the 2013-14 season. In four seasons with Washington, he averaged 6.4 points and 5.1 rebounds.

Booker was the 23rd overall pick in the 2010 NBA draft out of Clemson.

Does anybody know anything about him? I honestly haven't watched the Wizards at all in recent years.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Free-agent forward Trevor Booker has agreed to a two-year, $10 million deal with the Utah Jazz, a league source told Yahoo Sports on Tuesday. After four years with the Washington Wizards, Booker brings his strong, physical frontcourt presence to the Jazz.

Booker, 26, averaged 6.8 points on 55.4 percent shooting and 5.3 rebounds for the Wizards in the 2013-14 season. In four seasons with Washington, he averaged 6.4 points and 5.1 rebounds.

Booker was the 23rd overall pick in the 2010 NBA draft out of Clemson.

Does anybody know anything about him? I honestly haven't watched the Wizards at all in recent years.

Never even heard of him lol. Interesting.

• Jiks

If you missed it.
  • Jiks

Big body that may be able to hit the outside shot. Brings toughness.(from the little I've read) $5 mill seems steep but who am I to say?
Man he has a pretty shot! Hard to believe they didn't go in during the first game because his shot is perfect.
Trevor Booker signed. 2yr $10mil.... A bit if an overpay but I like him off the bench. Kanter needs to step up his game if he wants to play. With Favors, Gobert, Booker and Evans(Novak too I guess), there will be a huge fight for minutes.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Big body that may be able to hit the outside shot. Brings toughness.(from the little I've read) $5 mill seems steep but who am I to say?

Yeah I think $5M is a bit much too but the whole market this year is full of ridiculous contracts so I'll take it. It looks like he can be a great guy to have off the bench when Favors needs a rest.
  • Jiks

Man its hard not to believe that he could easily lead the league in blocks if he was getting plenty of minutes. Kanter is really gonna have to step up like sa said if he expects to keep minutes away from Gobert.

Originally posted by saniner:
https://vine.co/v/MxVjuDVvePD

Exum with the ankle breaker

Gobert and Hood were really impressive last night. Hoods shots were falling , and Gobert was everywhere. These guys are fun to watch

lol Who did he do that do?
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol Who did he do that do?

CJ Williams. Undrafted rookie.

I like the Bucks roster. Giannis, Parker, Inglis, Henson and Wolters will be fun to watch. Sanders too if he returns to his old form
Rodney Hood looked awesome last night!
No Rudy tonight
Originally posted by saniner:
No Rudy tonight

What happened?
Share 49ersWebzone