There are 215 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Jazz will match. That's a really high number. Hayward is still improving, and will have to keep it up to earn that contract
Originally posted by saniner:
Jazz will match. That's a really high number. Hayward is still improving, and will have to keep it up to earn that contract

If the guys from last year improve quite a bit and the rookies/new signings do a decent job this year than Hayward should be fine. Last year he had to force the issue so much since we didn't have any consistent weapons around him, but I think he'll do a lot better this year and won't be shooting 41% again.
  • Jiks
First impressions of Snyder and his staff? "They’re giving us a lot more freedom," said Burke, the second-year point guard.

Exum, the No. 5 pick in the NBA draft, described a "free-flowing type offense," suggesting that part of Snyder’s design is for either guard to handle the ball when he and Burke play together.

m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile3/58164375-219/snyder-burke-hayward-jazz.html.csp
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
First impressions of Snyder and his staff? "They�€™re giving us a lot more freedom," said Burke, the second-year point guard.

Exum, the No. 5 pick in the NBA draft, described a "free-flowing type offense," suggesting that part of Snyder�€™s design is for either guard to handle the ball when he and Burke play together.

I like the emphasis on defense as well. It seems like that will be a big part of getting playing time. I also think that letting the young guys run more will be huge. I'm excited to see what Snyder will do.
First impressions of Snyder and his staff? "They�€™re giving us a lot more freedom," said Burke, the second-year point guard.

Exum, the No. 5 pick in the NBA draft, described a "free-flowing type offense," suggesting that part of Snyder�€™s design is for either guard to handle the ball when he and Burke play together.

I like the emphasis on defense as well. It seems like that will be a big part of getting playing time. I also think that letting the young guys run more will be huge. I'm excited to see what Snyder will do.

Same here if we're anything like how PHX was last year I think we're in for a fun season of basketball even if we dont' get a lot of wins.
double post
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jul 9, 2014 at 2:33 PM ]
RT@tksportstweets: Jazz reportedly went to $12M per in talks with Hayward last Fall. Gordon wanted $13M. Talks ended. Now they'll pay nearly $16M per.
Winner = Hayward

Bad move Lindsey. lol
Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody
Dante Exum said he's going to ask the Jazz to bring John Stockton in to work with him.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Dante Exum said he's going to ask the Jazz to bring John Stockton in to work with him.

Unlike Burke and Burks who went out to Stockton to work with him. Lol

Unlike Burke and Burks who went out to Stockton to work with him. Lol

f**k that's a good point. lol I forgot about that.

This is a really exciting time for Jazz basketball.
Janrell Stokes has scored in double figures all three days at the Orlando Summer League and is averaging 12.3 points and 9.7 rebounds per game. I really wish we had kept this kid.
  • Jiks
So 72 hours starting tonight to match right?
So 72 hours starting tonight to match right?

That's right
Janrell Stokes has scored in double figures all three days at the Orlando Summer League and is averaging 12.3 points and 9.7 rebounds per game. I really wish we had kept this kid.

sad to see because off the bench we lack a tough inside presence. Gobert and Evans are very slender, and Novak is allergic to the paint. Stokes would have been a great fit.

As for Hayward I think Utah waits it out to match.
Share 49ersWebzone