There are 179 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Cleveland is looking to dump Jack to clear some cap, and is willing to move a 1st to do so. If I were the Jazz id be all over that.
Originally posted by saniner:
Cleveland is looking to dump Jack to clear some cap, and is willing to move a 1st to do so. If I were the Jazz id be all over that.

Hell yeah just move a 2nd or cash for him.
I am loving these moves! Snyder is gonna bring Utah back to Western Conference dominance!
[ Edited by JimHarbaugh on Jul 5, 2014 at 11:33 PM ]
Originally posted by saniner:

The Bulls are trying to make cap space for Carmelo. We should take on all their bad contracts in exchange for Nikola Mirotic. Free high end prospect.
I want to get one of these as soon as they put them up for sale.

RT@kslshep: Yahoo! says Cavs want to do sign & trade for Hayward but the Jazz will have none of it
Originally posted by JustinMT:
RT@kslshep: Yahoo! says Cavs want to do sign & trade for Hayward but the Jazz will have none of it

Utah Cawkblokkas
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

Utah Cawkblokkas

It just doesnt make any sense for us not to match any offer. We have a ton of money to spend, and nobody to spend it on besides our young, former 1st round guy who has a lot of potential.

Originally posted by Niners99:

Utah Cawkblokkas

It just doesnt make any sense for us not to match any offer. We have a ton of money to spend, and nobody to spend it on besides our young, former 1st round guy who has a lot of potential.

It does make sense.
I say we offer Carmelo and Lebron MAX Deals for the helluvit
[ Edited by JimHarbaugh on Jul 8, 2014 at 4:25 PM ]

Utah Cawkblokkas

It does make sense.

They both could get max deal offers from about 15 teams located in places theyd rather play.

Hayward is a good young player. Hes not worth the money hes going to get, but thats just how it goes.

Utah Cawkblokkas

It does make sense.

Only way those two would even consider coming here is if we still had Deron, Boozer, and Okur. This current team has too many young unknowns for a superstar to even consider coming here. Plus Utah can't compete with South Beach and LA.

Utah Cawkblokkas

It does make sense.

They both could get max deal offers from about 15 teams located in places theyd rather play.

Hayward is a good young player. Hes not worth the money hes going to get, but thats just how it goes.

I know it was a joke.
Sounds like Hayward has agreed to a 4 yr/63M deal with the Hornets.
Share 49ersWebzone