LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by saniner:
If the jazz don't land the players they want in free agency, they are willing to take on contracts . I'm hoping they can land DMo from the rockets, which would require picking up Lin as well.

As for Hayward, I would be wary of paying him more than 10-12 million a year.

Radio talk again, but who ever it was was saying we may take Boozer, Dunleavy, Hinrich, and possibly a 2018 first off the Bulls so they could have the leeway for Melo.

I'd be ok with that myself.

Same here all three of those guys are class acts and great leaders for the locker room. That would solidify our bench too.

Is Boozer ok with coming off the bench? We dont need anyone taking away minutes from our young big men. They need those reps now while were rebuilding.

Actually, adding more vets isnt really what we need. We just need to let the kids play and get better. A couple vets are needed to help, but nobody that will take away legit playing time.

Boozer is a huge ? especially since Taj Gibson took a ton of his minutes last year and I heard he was frustrated with that so maybe not him, but Hinrich would be a great vet guy to have. Helluva lot better than Lucas III who we supposedly will be bringing back next year for "veteran" leadership.
According to a league source close to Trevor Ariza, his list of potential destinations is PHX, LAC, LAL, MIA, DAL, UTA, CLE & WAS

Trevor Booker is an unrestricted free agent & has attracted interest from several teams (MIA, MIN, UTA, BKN, NYK, ORL & WAS), sources say

@Lockedonsports Shooters to keep an eye on Jodie Meeks & Anthony Morrow. Also Richard Jefferson. Jazz need vet wing who can shoot

Expected "a lot of interest" in Gordon Hayward from Jazz, Suns, Celtics. Maybe add Lakers, Bulls, Heat, Rockets, Grizzlies, per @sam_amick
According to a league source close to Trevor Ariza, his list of potential destinations is PHX, LAC, LAL, MIA, DAL, UTA, CLE & WAS

Trevor Booker is an unrestricted free agent & has attracted interest from several teams (MIA, MIN, UTA, BKN, NYK, ORL & WAS), sources say

@Lockedonsports Shooters to keep an eye on Jodie Meeks & Anthony Morrow. Also Richard Jefferson. Jazz need vet wing who can shoot

Expected "a lot of interest" in Gordon Hayward from Jazz, Suns, Celtics. Maybe add Lakers, Bulls, Heat, Rockets, Grizzlies, per @sam_amick

I think the top 2 teams besides the Jazz that want Hayward are the Cavs and Suns.
In search of a stretch 4, jazz have reached out to Ryan Kelly, formerly of the Lakers.
Vegas Summer league roster isn't complete but here's the 11 people they're for sure bringing to it. Trey Burke, Dante Exum, and Diante Garrett; shooting guards Ian Clark and Khalif Wyatt; Rodney Hood and Malcolm Thomas; and centers Rudy Gobert, Greg Somogyi, Erik Murphy, and Jason Washburn.
  • Jiks
Vegas Summer league roster isn't complete but here's the 11 people they're for sure bringing to it. Trey Burke, Dante Exum, and Diante Garrett; shooting guards Ian Clark and Khalif Wyatt; Rodney Hood and Malcolm Thomas; and centers Rudy Gobert, Greg Somogyi, Erik Murphy, and Jason Washburn.

Wow that's a good amount of young talent there. Will most definitely watch what I can.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Wow that's a good amount of young talent there. Will most definitely watch what I can.

Same here, outside of the rookies I really wanna see how Burke and Exum play together, Ian Clark, and see what Thomas and Murphy have since they never really played for us last year.
Hayward is in Cleveland right now. If he gets a big offer I hope the Jazz don't match. Anything over 13-14 is too much.
Originally posted by saniner:
Hayward is in Cleveland right now. If he gets a big offer I hope the Jazz don't match. Anything over 13-14 is too much.

I agree, no way is he worth the max.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
reports are its a max

Originally posted by jrg:
reports are its a max

Then I hope they get him because that is a joke of a contract. Dan Gilbert is a moron.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
wait...justinMT?

just call me JamesMO
  • Jiks
Max deal!? No f**king way. Good for Hayward if so. But he's not worth a max contract.
Originally posted by jrg:
wait...justinMT?

just call me JamesMO

Well I am "just in Montana" so it works both ways! lol

It was time for a change and since so many people call me MT I decided to leave that part in.
Sign and trade please. Cavs have three first rounders next year IIRC. Maybe package players and picks for Hayward.
Share 49ersWebzone