LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by jrg:
Not trying to hate, but the Jazz are probably the most "no1curr" franchise of any sports team for me. Most of the time, I don't even realize they exist.

Bet you didnt feel that way in the 90s. When we were competing for the title every year.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Not trying to hate, but the Jazz are probably the most "no1curr" franchise of any sports team for me. Most of the time, I don't even realize they exist.

Bet you didnt feel that way in the 90s. When we were competing for the title every year.

He felt the need to come into this thread just to let us know how little he cares about the Jazz.
  • Jiks
More radio talk. Both jazz and Cleveland "insiders" saying Cleveland has narrowed it down to Utah or Philly. Or just keep the pick of course.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
More radio talk. Both jazz and Cleveland "insiders" saying Cleveland has narrowed it down to Utah or Philly. Or just keep the pick of course.

• jrg
  • Veteran

Please trade up for Wiggins!! Maybe they'll do kanter, #5 and a protected pick next year(+filler) for #1 and Varejao. Wishful thinking, I know
Originally posted by saniner:
Please trade up for Wiggins!! Maybe they'll do kanter, #5 and a protected pick next year(+filler) for #1 and Varejao. Wishful thinking, I know

Id give them Burks too if it meant Wiggins.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by saniner:

Id give them Burks too if it meant Wiggins.

As long as its not Burke, id give then anyone on the team along with the 5th pick for Wiggins.

How does that affect Orlando? You guys are getting Exum or Embiid either way.
Are we keeping Gordon Hayward?

I think the best thing to do would be draft a SF like Wiggins and/or Parker.

Our starting 5 would be solid if we keep Hayward.

PG - Trey Burke
SG - Gordon Hayward
SF - Jabari Parker
PF - Derrick Favors
C - Enes Kanter

If he signs for about the same as Favors I'm all for it but I wouldn't if he thinks he's worth the max.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Are we keeping Gordon Hayward?

I think the best thing to do would be draft a SF like Wiggins and/or Parker.

Our starting 5 would be solid if we keep Hayward.

PG - Trey Burke
SG - Gordon Hayward
SF - Jabari Parker
PF - Derrick Favors
C - Enes Kanter

How are we drafting Parker without losing Favors or Kanter..
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

How does that affect Orlando? You guys are getting Exum or Embiid either way.

I'd prefer Wiggins. Orlando has the pieces to move up, so I'm annoyed w/ that news. If not Wiggins/Parker, I'd want Exum.

Don't want Embiid. Have Vucevic. Both Vucevic and Embiid and 7'0" 250lbs. I'd like to add someone to the back court. Essentially replacing Nelson. Oladipo can play PG if Wiggins. Oladipo can play SG if Exum.
Adding a little bit more info to Jiks info.

Spence Checketts (on 1280 The Zone) is reporting that his sources have heard that the Jazz are one of two teams (76ers the other) still in the running to possibly make a trade with the Cavs Jazz offered Favors & number 5 pick, but if this is not enough Jazz office thinking of including Alec Burks & 23rd pick or future unprotected pick to sweeten the deal. Apparently MCW was part of 76ers offer.

Jazz are pretty serious about getting the #1 pick. Damn!
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Adding a little bit more info to Jiks info.

Spence Checketts (on 1280 The Zone) is reporting that his sources have heard that the Jazz are one of two teams (76ers the other) still in the running to possibly make a trade with the Cavs Jazz offered Favors & number 5 pick, but if this is not enough Jazz office thinking of including Alec Burks & 23rd pick or future unprotected pick to sweeten the deal. Apparently MCW was part of 76ers offer.

Jazz are pretty serious about getting the #1 pick. Damn!

Heck yeah. We need some difference makers. Weve been taking safe, low upside guys for too long. Wiggins and Burke could get us close to being legit real quick.
Share 49ersWebzone