LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

May have to get this.
Just picked up some Jazz throwback stuff.

I miss those uniforms so much.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Not trying to hate, but the Jazz are probably the most "no1curr" franchise of any sports team for me. Most of the time, I don't even realize they exist.
Originally posted by jrg:
Not trying to hate, but the Jazz are probably the most "no1curr" franchise of any sports team for me. Most of the time, I don't even realize they exist.

First off, remember when you argue about how you never go into threads and instigate crap?

That aside, I would say the Bucks hold that title in the NBA.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
I miss those uniforms so much.

I do too. So many of the 80's and 90's NBA uniforms were awesome, yet theyre no longer used. I dont get it.
It's alright, I feel that way about the Magic

Jk for me it's the Cleveland Indians.

MT- those jerseys were amazing! I think they should be alternates for sure. I love the green unis and the old school purple with gold, but those will always be some of my favorites.
Originally posted by saniner:
It's alright, I feel that way about the Magic

Jk for me it's the Cleveland Indians.

MT- those jerseys were amazing! I think they should be alternates for sure. I love the green unis and the old school purple with gold, but those will always be some of my favorites.

lol I was going to say, isnt jrg an Orlando Magic fan? Talk about a forgettable history...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
First off, remember when you argue about how you never go into threads and instigate crap?

Why so butthurt? Just my opinion. No need to get all upset. Jazz just seem very forgettable. Dudes can't even have opinions anymore without "instigating"

Like you said, my team hasn't had the best history either. At least they were in the NBA Finals a few years back. I don't remember the last time the Jazz even participated in a game.

Not sure if its the terrible roster, they play in Utah, have the worst jerseys in all of sports or what. I've never heard of anyone being excited to play for the Utah Jazz.
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 21, 2014 at 11:55 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Trey Burke is a stud tho

Why so butthurt? Just my opinion. No need to get all upset. Jazz just seem very forgettable. Dudes can't even have opinions anymore without "instigating"

Like you said, my team hasn't had the best history either. At least they were in the NBA Finals a few years back. I don't remember the last time the Jazz even participated in a game.

Not sure if its the terrible roster, they play in Utah, have the worst jerseys in all of sports or what. I've never heard of anyone being excited to play for the Utah Jazz.

lol give me a break. If I went into the Cards thread and just said "Not trying to hate, but who likes the Cards? no1curr about them." you wouldnt just be like "well thats your opinion."

The Jazz had 2 of the top 20 players in NBA history, were taken to the playoffs for 20 straight seasons by a HOF coach, and would have won back to back titles had they not run into a 6 title dynasty lead by the greatest player in NBA history.

I agree our current uniforms suck, but they arent the worst in sports. They arent even top 5 worst. The roster is just young and rebuilding.

Not sure what kind of response you thought you would get by randomly going into a team thread and calling them non-existent and forgettable...
  • jrg
  • Veteran

lol give me a break. If I went into the Cards thread and just said "Not trying to hate, but who likes the Cards? no1curr about them." you wouldnt just be like "well thats your opinion."

The Jazz had 2 of the top 20 players in NBA history, were taken to the playoffs for 20 straight seasons by a HOF coach, and would have won back to back titles had they not run into a 6 title dynasty lead by the greatest player in NBA history.

I agree our current uniforms suck, but they arent the worst in sports. They arent even top 5 worst. The roster is just young and rebuilding.

Not sure what kind of response you thought you would get by randomly going into a team thread and calling them non-existent and forgettable...

No, I would just laugh because you know damn well most MLB fans are fully aware of them. I'm 27 years old so I may have not witnessed the best of the Utah Jazz, but I don't think it is too crazy to consider the Jazz pretty forgettable. to a Jazz/Magic Finals (Silver would shoot himself)

Again, this is my opinion. I know about Malone and Stockton, but other than that.............................................

Opinion again....quit assuming I'm stating facts. I think they are the worst in sports. They are hideous to me.

I never expected you to be thrilled, but you're as defensive as most on this forum. saniner handled it much better. He is right though, the Magic as well have had a forgettable history. I venture into pretty much every thread in the Other Sports section. The Jazz are just that team for me. Roster, location, jerseys, coach...Jazz just don't do it for me.

No, I would just laugh because you know damn well most MLB fans are fully aware of them. I'm 27 years old so I may have not witnessed the best of the Utah Jazz, but I don't think it is too crazy to consider the Jazz pretty forgettable. to a Jazz/Magic Finals (Silver would shoot himself)

Again, this is my opinion. I know about Malone and Stockton, but other than that.............................................

Opinion again....quit assuming I'm stating facts. I think they are the worst in sports. They are hideous to me.

I never expected you to be thrilled, but you're as defensive as most on this forum. saniner handled it much better. He is right though, the Magic as well have had a forgettable history. I venture into pretty much every thread in the Other Sports section. The Jazz are just that team for me. Roster, location, jerseys, coach...Jazz just don't do it for me.

So you're saying that uniform A is better than uniform B here?

Were about the same age, and the Jazz made the playoffs for the first 17 years of your life. I dont see how you could not remember their success, unless you didnt start following the NBA until you were 18. Even then we had a run with Deron Williams that got us to the Western Conf. Finals in 2006-2007.

What you think of the Jazz doesnt bother me, I just cant believe that you know that little about them.
So apparently the Jazz brought Aaron Gordon in for another visit and tried to keep it a secret. Only after being asked about it did they confirm. I think that says a lot. If they can't move up for Wiggins then I think they choose between Vonleh and Gordon.

Gordon Is intriguing as a prospect but has so much to work on offensively. I wonder if Snyder is hoping he can help him the way he helped Demarre Carroll. He went from role player to a starter quality player with the help of Snyder. If coach thinks he can develop Gordon then is be ok with drafting him. At the very least we'd improve defensively and have an exciting player to market

So you're saying that uniform A is better than uniform B here?

Were about the same age, and the Jazz made the playoffs for the first 17 years of your life. I dont see how you could not remember their success, unless you didnt start following the NBA until you were 18. Even then we had a run with Deron Williams that got us to the Western Conf. Finals in 2006-2007.

What you think of the Jazz doesnt bother me, I just cant believe that you know that little about them.

I dunno how those uniforms can be considered ugly compared to the ones we had before it. They were so generic.

Share 49ersWebzone